PDA

View Full Version : Weapons of Mass Correction Part Deux...

Pages : [1] 2

orngez
04-04-2007, 03:24 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/565/medium/Picture_0171.jpg
Slowly updating my Weapons of Mass Correction..not finished yet...but as you can tell I hate original packaging...and buying in bulk is fun :p..(and cheaper too) don't mind the microfiber bin..just washed em all and too lazy to roll em up...and yes..the buckets have grit guards in em...Feed back please

sparkie
04-04-2007, 04:23 AM
Wow, I like it! Where's the MaxWax? Trash the Febreze and get some Duragloss Absorb-It Odor Eliminator #371. Trust me!:D

supercharged
04-04-2007, 04:54 AM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/565/medium/Picture_0171.jpg
Slowly updating my Weapons of Mass Correction..not finished yet...but as you can tell I hate original packaging...and buying in bulk is fun :p..(and cheaper too) don't mind the microfiber bin..just washed em all and too lazy to roll em up...and yes..the buckets have grit guards in em...Feed back please
Since they have no labels, just wonder what products do you have there?

Nica
04-04-2007, 08:38 AM
Wow..(druling) that is sweet!!

I like your set up very nice.

orngez
04-04-2007, 09:01 AM
Wow, I like it! Where's the MaxWax? Trash the Febreze and get some Duragloss Absorb-It Odor Eliminator #371. Trust me!:D

the febreeze is actually for the dog's bed when he sleeps in the garage when we are away...the dark orange spray bottle is the car odor eliinator...great stuff...kills any smell...

orngez
04-04-2007, 09:06 AM
Since they have no labels, just wonder what products do you have there?

products include...silk shine dressing, vinyl/rubber/plastic trim restore,pb spray and wash wheel cleaner, onr, leather conditioner, car wash soap- with glossing agent, pro-polish, diamond cut compund medium and heavy, megs nxt liquid wax, natty blue, "secret" wax -not on the market yet, hard platic gel trim restore, odor eliminator, folex, sprayway...and the rows of squeeze bottle to the right of the sprayway are various leftovers of different sealants, waxes, polishes, etc...

Nuke33
04-04-2007, 09:07 AM
I like it

Jimmie
04-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Like your setup. Those shelves are a perfect size for one of my blank garage walls.

On a side note I'd feel remiss if I didn't suggest to "Google" Frebreeze and pets. I've got no position one way or the other.

ltoman
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
NICE!!!
Keep your garage locked - i am coming to haul it all off!!! Hee hee hee.
j/k
Bomb collection, even nicer set-up!

koibybrian
04-04-2007, 07:10 PM
products include...silk shine dressing, vinyl/rubber/plastic trim restore,pb spray and wash wheel cleaner, onr, leather conditioner, car wash soap- with glossing agent, pro-polish, diamond cut compund medium and heavy, megs nxt liquid wax, natty blue, "secret" wax -not on the market yet, hard platic gel trim restore, odor eliminator, folex, sprayway...and the rows of squeeze bottle to the right of the sprayway are various leftovers of different sealants, waxes, polishes, etc...

What is the contraption that looks electric powered?
Do you have any thoughts on a Bissal for cloth?

Truls
04-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Just what i like to see in a garage!!!! LOTS of detailing stuff..mmmmmm

Keep your doors locked

orngez
04-04-2007, 07:25 PM
What is the contraption that looks electric powered?
Do you have any thoughts on a Bissal for cloth?

Its a little green clean machine...newest version...it works great for cars...nice and compact and the smaller suction attachment if perfect for auto mats and interior carpet...works pretty good on cloth..

popular questions i get from all my clients...(faq)

Q. Does it get all the stains out?
A. Depends on the stain..new stain yes..old stain...75 percent at best....although keep in mind most stain elimination is based more on the chemicals used than the actual machine...examine your stain and attack it with common sense when choosing chemicals...pretreat your stains with the appropriate chemicals and stain elimination is a battle you can win....most AIO carpet machine cleaning chemicals do not work effectively on all stains even if they state they do...grease? pretreat with a degreaser...makeup? believe it or not pretreat it with OTC cheapie makeup remover from the drug store...i hope you are reading this lauren :) food - pretreat based on whatever is the main ingredient in the food or shout seems to work best on food...you want a machine that removes most stains 100% on its own...invest in a 3 thousand dollar steam extractor ;)

Q.Is one tank enough to clean a whole car?
A. Yes...if you are just doing the mats and floors...2-3 fills if you have cloth seats...

Q. Is this the best machine?
A. To be honest any machine that extracts water is just as good as this...a wet shop vac with a similar carpet hose attachment will pretty much do the same thing as this machine...i dont even fill the tank of the little green machine with chemicals..its just water...like I said earlier...you get better stain elimination by pretreating the stains/carpet/seat/cloth with your cleaner and just use clean water to help extract all the chemicals and stains...BIG TIP: use COLD water...hot water will help to emulsify/liquify a stain and cause it to SPREAD OUT or seat deeper into the carpet...

koibybrian
04-04-2007, 07:47 PM
its a little green clean machine...newest version...it works great for cars...nice and compact and the smaller suction attachment if perfect for auto mats and interior carpet...

popular questions (faq)

Q. Does it get all the stains out?
A. Depends on the stain..new stain yes..old stain...75 percent at best....although keep in mind most stain elimination is based more on the chemicals used than the actual machine...you want a machine that removes most stains 100% on its own...invest in a 3 thousand dollar steam extractor ;)

Q.Is one tank enough to clean a whole car?
A. Yes...if you are just doing the mats and floors...2-3 fills if you have cloth seats...

Q. Is this the best machine?
A. To be honest any machine that extracts water is just as good as this...a wet shop vac with a similar carpet hose attachment will pretty much do the same thing as this machine...i dont even fill the tank of the little green machine with chemicals..its just water...you get better stain elimination by pretreating the stains/carpet/seat/cloth with your cleaner and just use clean water to help extract all the chemicals and stains...BIG TIP: use COLD water...hot water will help to emulsify/liquify a stain and cause it to SPREAD OUT or seat deeper into the carpet...

Thanks!!!!!! Where can I get one?

orngez
04-04-2007, 07:51 PM
Thanks!!!!!! Where can I get one?

K-mart/Walmart/target/linens and things/bed bath and beyond/sears...just to name a few...I've even seen it at a Ralphs....around 70-80 bucks.....make sure you get the one that has BOTH attachments...the small on is good for autos..the one with the spinning "turbo" brushes are good for spot stains/stairs for home use...

orngez
04-04-2007, 07:55 PM
Just what i like to see in a garage!!!! LOTS of detailing stuff..mmmmmm

Keep your doors locked

I have a trusty Detailing Guardian....unfortunately he likes to try and eat the good smelling detailing chemicals and thinks foam pads are chew toys....he is a big fan of the natty blue jar..caught him twice trying to chew through it...thats why you will notice they are on the higher shelves.....
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Picture_005.jpg