PDA

View Full Version : Ever detail one of these?

Beavis
07-03-2012, 04:52 PM
Well I detail one of kubota's employees cars every month and now they got me detailing 15 of these

RoadRageDetail
07-03-2012, 04:57 PM
Gotta keep them tractors sexy.

Beavis
07-03-2012, 05:30 PM
Gotta keep them tractors sexy.

LOL...Yes they do. I should have closed the windows and doors and turn on the AC.. It sure was hot out today

Chase.Barnett
07-04-2012, 03:01 AM
I have a John Deere 7 series. Washing the windows on that thing is a pain and I can't really see myself doing more than spraying the dirt off of the hood and under the fenders, much less detailing it.

Those Kubotas look super clean though!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online

vet
07-04-2012, 06:31 AM
I washed and waxed my dad's new 4020 John Deere back in 1966, does that count? (The rough back wheel rims were a pain). I don't remember for sure, but he probably put teh loader on it and cleaned the manure out of the barn shortly thereafter.

Beavis
07-04-2012, 08:51 AM
Yeah the windows on this one had some bad water spots on them. I just took some water spot remover and put it on a rag and wiped it on the window and them cleaned it off and the spots came right off. Atleast I don't have to buff them. They usually replace the body parts that are to faded. Just have to wax it all.. And man them are some big tires to put some dressing on..lol... They get these back from farmers that lease them and want them cleaned up to resale..

Chase.Barnett
07-05-2012, 12:03 AM
Yeah the windows on this one had some bad water spots on them. I just took some water spot remover and put it on a rag and wiped it on the window and them cleaned it off and the spots came right off. Atleast I don't have to buff them. They usually replace the body parts that are to faded. Just have to wax it all.. And man them are some big tires to put some dressing on..lol... They get these back from farmers that lease them and want them cleaned up to resale..

I'm a farm boy, we just spray them off once or twice every 6 months. Im the MAN

V3AutoDetailing
07-05-2012, 09:12 PM
My Family sells kubota's. They have a few customers that detail the tractors. I have seen one guy go as far as having custom fitted cover made to keep the like his classic car.