PDA

View Full Version : Detailer Wanted/Recommeded (South Florida)

Pages : [1] 2

R1blade75
04-03-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm looking for a reliable and recommended detailer in South Florida (West Palm Beach). I have an 04 M3 and looking to bring back that extra shine to the car. I have a PC7424 plus signauture series Pinnacle products. I tried polishing my car this past weekend and I don't think I did a good job. Anyways, I'm looking for a detailer. Send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks

Surfer
04-03-2007, 09:19 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/detailing-forum/3373-any-professional-detailer-south-florida-2.html

I was gonna have John do some clients for my Real Estate biz but have been doing a lot of stuff in GA lately. Unfortunetley I can't find his number...

you can also PM bamboo http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/members/bambo2888.html

BlackCoupe
04-03-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm looking for a reliable and recommended detailer in South Florida (West Palm Beach). I have an 04 M3 and looking to bring back that extra shine to the car. I have a PC7424 plus signauture series Pinnacle products. I tried polishing my car this past weekend and I don't think I did a good job. Anyways, I'm looking for a detailer. Send me a PM to discuss.

Thanks

You got what you need to do it yourself. Do you have swirls or other defects? What color?

R1blade75
04-03-2007, 10:19 PM
I don't really have any swirls, but some very light scratches. I've always polished my car by hand and I've never used a machine. I guess once someone shows me how to use the PC7424 I will feel more comfortable with polishing myself. Maybe because I only spent a total of 4 hours on Saturday claying and polishing my car I realized that it would take longer and that perfection wont be achieved in such a short time, especially for a novice such as myself.

Also, my car is Carbon Black.

supercharged
04-04-2007, 05:20 AM

Thanks
Why don't you watch some Pinnacle videos, and you'll be able to do it yourself.

Meghan
04-04-2007, 06:41 AM
you can also PM bamboo
:iagree:

BlackCoupe
04-04-2007, 07:16 AM
I don't really have any swirls, but some very light scratches. I've always polished my car by hand and I've never used a machine. I guess once someone shows me how to use the PC7424 I will feel more comfortable with polishing myself. Maybe because I only spent a total of 4 hours on Saturday claying and polishing my car I realized that it would take longer and that perfection wont be achieved in such a short time, especially for a novice such as myself.

Also, my car is Carbon Black.

Well it can be time consuming, so if you don't want to put the time in, that is understandable, but if it is a question of technique, I live in Palm Beach Gardens (PGA National) and I would be willing to spend some time with you with pads and products working on your car until you are comfortable. I have a black Lexus SC430. I'll let you work on my car so you will see that you can't really hurt it, as long as you have basic knowledge. I am not a professional detailer--so its free! You would have to bring some beer, and we could smoke a cigar and talk about faithless women while we work.

bambo2888
04-04-2007, 07:26 AM
Hehe, thanks guys. We just spoke a little last night; I'm expecting your call during the day! We have to get that ride swirl-free and looking sick again!

Advanced Detailing
04-05-2007, 11:31 PM
I haven't been on the site much lately, but i did get a call from Peter(R1Blade75) about his after others apperently PM'd him about me. I will be taking care of his M-3 this weekend. As i don't make a habit of taking pictures, hopefully he'll have positive feedback after i'm done. Thanks, again to those who recommended me.

bambo2888
04-05-2007, 11:34 PM
thats odd you say that because i met with him on Wed. i think it was and its already been setup for Sunday...

Surfer
04-05-2007, 11:42 PM
ooopps, I hope I didn't cause drama:o

Advanced Detailing
04-05-2007, 11:48 PM
No drama, he called me after he had been contacted by a few others, didn't mention any names. If he made arrangements with me and Bamboo, he'll straighten it out , i'm sure. No need to argue over a single detail.

bambo2888
04-06-2007, 04:38 AM
No drama, he called me after he had been contacted by a few others, didn't mention any names. If he made arrangements with me and Bamboo, he'll straighten it out , i'm sure. No need to argue over a single detail.

theres no arguing...:confused:

R1blade75
04-06-2007, 09:56 AM
Sorry, I just saw these post today.

I met with Bambo earlier this week, but unfortunately, he will not be able to work on my car until next week as he is going out of town for Easter. We agreed that we will stay in touch next week to finalize the details as to possibly when and where. The following day, I met with John to discuss my car and he said he will be available this weekend. Since I need my car worked on as soon as possible, I have opted to give John the chance.

Bambo - If for some reason it doesn't work between john and I, I'll let you know.

Thanks for all that responded!

bambo2888
04-06-2007, 11:24 AM
kk, i know you wanted it done soon and Sunday was the earliest I can do. let me know how it goes!