PDA

View Full Version : Poorboys Polish with Sealant

rddmxmeth10
07-02-2012, 04:34 PM
I used it over the weekend on my girlfriend's black 2010 Acura TSX that is neglected. When I say neglected she doesn't wash it at all (no swirl o matics, I don't do it, she doesn't do it). It really only gets a wash and wax twice a year when I do it.

Anyway, I used PBPWS over the weekend with a LC CCS Orange pad and I could not believe how easy it was. I worked the product in until I saw a shine like the bottle said and it was amazing. It was like a glaze/light swirl remover in one. I then topped it with 2 coats of DP Max Wax.

I know :postpics:

But it was too dam hot, and all I was concerned with was getting it done for a couple of parties. It really left a nice shine, and removed the little bit of swirls that it had.

I have to do my fathers cars over the weekend and seeing the ease of use and results, will most likely use the PB Polish with sealant.

Another thumbs up for Poorboys products! I can't seem to find a bad product made by them!

Chase.Barnett
07-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I used it over the weekend on my girlfriend's black 2010 Acura TSX that is neglected. When I say neglected she doesn't wash it at all (no swirl o matics, I don't do it, she doesn't do it). It really only gets a wash and wax twice a year when I do it.

Anyway, I used PBPWS over the weekend with a LC CCS Orange pad and I could not believe how easy it was. I worked the product in until I saw a shine like the bottle said and it was amazing. It was like a glaze/light swirl remover in one. I then topped it with 2 coats of DP Max Wax.

I know :postpics:

But it was too dam hot, and all I was concerned with was getting it done for a couple of parties. It really left a nice shine, and removed the little bit of swirls that it had.

I have to do my fathers cars over the weekend and seeing the ease of use and results, will most likely use the PB Polish with sealant.

Another thumbs up for Poorboys products! I can't seem to find a bad product made by them!

Awesome! I would love to see some pics if you get the chance. I'll have to pick some up and give it a shot before long.

rddmxmeth10
07-02-2012, 05:04 PM
Awesome! I would love to see some pics if you get the chance. I'll have to pick some up and give it a shot before long.

I will try either today or tomorrow. I know...its a tease without pics. But the product is definitely amazing! I would definitely give it a shot!

rider9195
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Polish with Sealant is my go to AIO. Can't say anything bad about it either.

RPPM
07-03-2012, 12:20 PM
My favorite AIO as well, I follow it with some Collinite 845, and I am set for 4-6 months.

Toy_Cam_Ed
07-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Just used it this morning. I didn't notice a huge difference, as my car was already swirl free. But it did leave a nice slick, glossy shine. The real test will come when I do my mother's car, which is getting pretty dull.

Morphiusrt
07-03-2012, 04:35 PM
It never fails me. One of my favorite products. Anyone that is fimiliar with pws know if the polish w/carnauba is comparable?

Belair
07-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Yes it is. Just depends on whether you want the wax or sealant variety.

rider9195
07-03-2012, 08:08 PM
It never fails me. One of my favorite products. Anyone that is fimiliar with pws know if the polish w/carnauba is comparable?

My guess is a little less durability and a different look to it being it leaves a coat of carnauba wax behind.

bmwgalore
07-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Get the PwS, you can always top it up with your favorite carnauba later on..
But if you get the carnauba version, you won't be able to top it up with a sealant.. The sealant should always come before the wax.

I have the PwS and I've been topping it up with FK1000p.

swanicyouth
07-03-2012, 09:32 PM
PwS is nice, but needs a flashier name like: Pocket's Polish and Protect (P3). What do you think? Any Natty's Red fans put there? Natty's has to be the most enjoyable wax to work with.

Chase.Barnett
07-04-2012, 02:57 AM
Couldn't help it... I picked up an AIO today.

On another note, my first order is in New Orleans. Hopefully UPS gets all my new goodies to me by Saturday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AG Online