PDA

View Full Version : NEW member from Tallahassee, FL

Kimber57
07-02-2012, 01:44 PM
Hello,

Have enjoyed taking great care of my cars for years. My Father in Law ( I considered him my Father and one of my best friends ) just past away suddenly as did his wife 10 weeks later. We were both car guys. I bought his car from the estate, as I could not let anyone else own it. It was his pride and joy. Nothing fancy just a 2006 Mercury Grand Marquis Limited with 35,000 miles. Its in showroom shape and I have a commitment to keep it that way so I'm here to make sure I'm using the best advise, products and techniques. To me its as valuable as an Enzo Ferrari. Great to be here.

Garry

Ray@Autogeek
07-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Welcome to AutoGeek!!

Sorry to hear about your losses =/ But I have an idea of where you're coming from, I inherited my moms 1995 Maxima a couple years ago and wouldn't trade it for a new Nissan GTR. I drove it to 215,000 miles and the rear main seal on the transmission went. So I'm replacing it with a 2002 engine and transmission with only 25,000 miles.

I think you came to the right place if your looking to maintain the look of your vehicle. :xyxthumbs:

vet
07-02-2012, 02:24 PM
Welcome!

Meghan
07-02-2012, 02:55 PM
Garry that is great that you are keeping his prized car in the family, it doesn't matter what kind of car it's what he thought of the car. So welcome to AGO and we are here to help.