PDA

View Full Version : help me pick a wax

05rsx911
07-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Soo I ended up missing the 20% off wolfgang and pinnacle that went on due to a nasty windstorm that knocked power out for multiple days.

Ive been looking a higher end waxes I guess because I like knowing im pampering my car, I was giving soveruan I look then I was thinking fuzion and then I was like well CG celeste sounds good 6 times refined and I was even looking at ezyme too, anyone have experience with all these or pros vs cons I know fuzion is kinda best bang since u get refill, but someone give me some opinions I have been steered wrong yet from you guys

rider9195
07-01-2012, 09:18 PM
The only con I see about Fuzion is that if you don't like it or want something different you still have another refill. But I hear it looks great.

I use Blackfire Midnight Sun and DP Max Wax. Midnight Sun is more money but gives great depth and a warm look. Definitely worth the money.

Agfan
07-01-2012, 09:26 PM
All swissvax waxes are great. Don't believe ppl who just complain about the price.

Jaretr1
07-01-2012, 09:36 PM
I have Souveran and it is just an absolutely pleasure to use. Great shine and depth. I have also used Midnight Sun and that is a nice wax as well. The con for Souveran is people complain its not the most durable, but using it on top of a sealant somewhat solves that problem. Fuzion also has many fans on this forum.

cleanmycorolla
07-02-2012, 12:28 AM
you can use code cd10 still get 20% off....it's from car and driver

fr_demari
07-02-2012, 12:47 AM
How long more the coupon code cd10 will last??

Sent from my SGH-T989D using Tapatalk 2

Blackthorn One
07-02-2012, 01:04 AM
I have used Souveran, Fuzion,and E-Zyme. Of the three, I like E-Zyme the most. It gives a very clear shine with a warmth and depth and a subtle richness. Souveran is less clear, but perhaps richer. Fuzion is less warm and less clear than E Zyme. Its richness is comparable but different. It has more of a sealant sparkle, because it is part sealant. I also have Celeste, but I have yet to use it. I plan to in less than a week, on my Onyx Black single stage paint car.

So far, I rate E-Zyme, Fuzion, and Souveran, in that order. Honestly, Dodo Juice Supernatural has a look very similar to E-Zyme, except that E-Zyme is warmer.

Bill1234
07-02-2012, 08:48 AM
I use IBIZ or meguiars number 26. IBIZ is a very high quality wax made with fossilized carnuba. Meguiars number 26 is good for the price. Try wolfgang or pinnacle, those might work too

alko
07-02-2012, 09:44 AM
SMH...why man?! I wonder why "freeship" doesn't work anymore. Same reason cd10 will probably expire soon.