PDA

View Full Version : Duragloss Products and the "compreshensive compound chart"

SR99
07-01-2012, 12:16 PM
Could those of you with experience with the Duragloss product lineup suggest where their various products fit in the "Very Comprehensive Compound Chart" located at this link:
Autogeek Swirl Removers & Compounds Comparison Chart (http://www.auto-geek.net/charts/wax-cut-chart-master.htm)

The chart is mostly empty for Duragloss.
Maybe a consensus could be reached on where the products fit on the aggressiveness scale, and they could be added to the original chart with an asterisk saying "unofficial but probably pretty accurate results."

I think the applicable products would be DG 101, 104, 105, 111, 501, 561, 601, 652, 951(952) so any subset of that you can offer opinion on would be appreciated.

truckbutt
07-01-2012, 04:21 PM
I don't think you would classify any of the Duragloss products a compound. Some of them have some abrasives but they are far from compounds. I think the most abrasive is the Swirl Remover #672. #501 has some mild abrasives. I don't know how #652 compares to #672. I think most people think of Duragloss products when they are looking for an AIO.

SR99
07-01-2012, 04:32 PM
If you pull up the chart from the link, it has several categories of product so they probably just used that as a catch-all term in naming it (or the chart evolved into more than the original intent).