PDA

View Full Version : Recall...

alko
06-30-2012, 08:42 PM
I just seen this trailer...holy crap this movie looks DOPE!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWMhADqlPYg]Total Recall 2012 Official Trailer [HD]: Colin Farrell Recalls His Dangerous Past: ENTV - YouTube[/video]

hoyt66
07-01-2012, 05:24 AM
True Alex. This is going on my hit list!

MustangMikeFL
07-01-2012, 06:08 AM
I am partial to the original movie as well as story but this will be entertaining I'm sure. Hollywood is just out of original ideas, it's really a shame.

hoyt66
07-01-2012, 07:46 AM
I am partial to the original movie as well as story but this will be entertaining I'm sure. Hollywood is just out of original ideas, it's really a shame.
This is true but the good thing about remakes is they're usually better with the advances technology

MadMerc
07-01-2012, 07:47 AM
It can't be better than the original, for me. Too many funny lines from Arnold in that one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AG Online

hoyt66
07-01-2012, 07:52 AM
It can't be better than the original, for me. Too many funny lines from Arnold in that one.

Don't get me wrong here. I'm a big Arnold fan and I LOVE his one liners!!!:dblthumb2:

ScottB
07-01-2012, 07:55 AM
its hard to consider a remake of a movie you first saw and waited for to be any better, but I do like it when they take it in another direction and not just remake with new characters or destroying it by making it a spoof. This remake looks quite awesome !

timaishu
07-01-2012, 10:22 AM

I wouldn't say they are out of original ideas. Its the the movie studio head honchos that are the problem. They would rather have remakes and comic movies becauses they are guaranteed to make money versus trying to create something new thats risky.

Edit: At the Mountains of Madness was an HP Lovecraft book film adaption that Universeral refused to pay for because they thought it was too risky to make a 150million dollar R-rated movie.

MadMerc
07-03-2012, 05:04 PM

Forget what I said. I just saw the trailer before Spiderman, and it looks pretty cool. I'll give it a chance.

Alex22
07-03-2012, 05:20 PM
The difference is that this new spiderman movie corresponds to the comic book better and well in the original one is well old, since before we all gad our handy dandy smartphones twitter facebook etc.. it will be good