PDA

View Full Version : Help me with my website please? Thanks!!

pointillistic_practitioner
06-30-2012, 04:41 PM
https://www.sites.google.com/site/ianscardetailing/

That's it so far...I'm not too tech savvy as far as creating a website goes...I can't figure out how to upload the before and afters from my iphoto library. I'm kind of stuck at this point :/. Also, what do you guys think of my prices and services? Thank you!

Buckskincolt
06-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Defenetly needs pictures .... Eye candy!
IMO you need to up the price on package 1. You are only charging $25 for paint correction? That's probably the most time consuming step and the one requiring the most skill for $25. :props:

pointillistic_practitioner
06-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Defenetly needs pictures .... Eye candy!
IMO you need to up the price on package 1. You are only charging $25 for paint correction? That's probably the most time consuming step and the one requiring the most skill for $25. :props:

Would you suggest lowering my other prices and then hiking up the paint correction? Hmm now you've got me thinking about whether I should be more specific and add different levels of paint correction. I don't want to offer too many or too little detail packages. Essentially, I'm detailing cars for friends and friends of friends now, and I'm just charging them $120 for a full detail w/ 1 step paint correction. I don't want to raise my prices too high so that friends will recommend me and say "he charges 120" and then see a $200 price tag or something expensive. Plus I guess I'm not completely confident in my correction ability. I've only gotten to about maybe 70-80% so far.