PDA

View Full Version : PB Bold & Bright - method for applying

AStewart
04-03-2007, 06:17 AM
directions stated to spray on ... let dry

I didn't get the "coating" that I was looking for ... sort of nice/shiny in most areas, some were spots w/ runs?

I scrubbed the daylights out of the tires before applying the SPRAY directly on? Should I have BLOWN DRY the tires / wheels before applying? The sun was bright, definitely very little wetness ...

thanks for reading

coondog64
04-03-2007, 06:32 AM
You shouldn't spray it on directly. Rather spray the B&B on a microfiber, or a tire dressing applicaator, and apply it to the tire this way. Once applied you can choose to leave and let it dry, or let it dry for a minute and wipe clean with a terry cloth (preferably one you dont care about getting very dirty).

joe.p
04-03-2007, 06:35 AM
spray BNB on a tire applicator

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/jpresti726/STA_0091.jpg

Mike T
04-03-2007, 08:28 AM
I always spray the terry cloth applicator, then applying all around the tire. I apply liberally all around the tire. Then as is starts to dry I rub over the tire again with the terry applicator to make sure the tire as an even shine. I have found this to be the best way that works for me. BnB is some fantastic stuff.

ScottB
04-03-2007, 05:31 PM
I use a microfiber wax applicator ... easy enough. Foamys leak a bit because its so runny.