PDA

View Full Version : Howdy from West Virginia

oejeffrey
06-29-2012, 05:02 PM
Howdy All !!!

My wife talked me into going camping the first time and I loved it so much we bought a camper. We had a Honda pilot to pull it with. Now the Honda Pilot is a great SUV. I did real well with the trade in and the dealer said because it was a Honda instead of a chevy or Ford it got me a extra 4 or 5 K on the trade in. If I had known how well the foreign cars were made I never would have bought American vechiles in the first place. Pains me to say that but so far that is the experience I have had.
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m281/oejeffrey/Camping%20with%20the%20funfinder/IMG_0003.jpg

But to be honest the Pilot did not have enough power to make me feel safe. So we brought home a TUNDRA !!! A RED TUNDRA !!!!!!!! :dblthumb2:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m281/oejeffrey/Tundra%20Picts/IMG_0012.jpg

I feel like a MANLY MAN doing MANLY THINGS when I think about the TUNDRA !!!! Mainly I think about overtime at work when I think of the TUNDRA because after a few weeks of owning a TUNDRA I learned that the TUNDRAS natural habitat is the MARATHON fuel station a few miles from my house.:hungry:

So far I am looking for just a few simple mods. Gotta get the interior lights switched to LEDs and then go from there. On this forum though the main interest is wax and polishing. :autowash: I see some things I think I want in that realm but honestly I do not know enough to be able to pull the trigger and feel comfortable about my purchases.

So HOWDY from West Virginia I hope to talk to ya soon!!!!

Jeffrey

mjlinane
06-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Welcome to AGO!!

rider9195
06-29-2012, 05:42 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online Jeffrey!

Mazda.Mark
06-29-2012, 05:45 PM
Lets Go Mountaineers baby!!!! Welcome!

elk42
06-29-2012, 06:44 PM
I went to college in Buckhannon. Welcome to the club!!

jetech
06-29-2012, 07:39 PM
What size (length) trailer is that? We just got a 13 Explorer and want to get a trailer within the 5K towing capacity.

rwright
06-29-2012, 09:54 PM
Greetings from Hurricane :)

Mike Phillips
07-02-2012, 06:24 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Best thing to do with any new vehicle is put it on a regular maintenance program and keep up the appearance aspect right from the get-go.

"Frequent car care is easy and fast car care"

It's only when you neglect a vehicle over time that it's appearance goes down hill and then you have to do a lot of work and invest a lot of time to get it back to where it was.

:)

BobbyG
07-02-2012, 06:31 AM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online! :props: