PDA

View Full Version : Nats

swanicyouth
06-25-2012, 08:42 AM
Anyone else have the problem that when they are detailing in a garage under fluorescent lights with the door open their car is constantly invaded by large amounts of little flying bugs??? I think it's worse at night.
Last night I washed my car and was QD while drying in the garage. Door was open. Although, it still happens when the door is closed. Nats or little flying bugs are constantly landing all over my. And last night, there was a new bug, a bright little green one. I kept blowing them to their death with my Metro Air Force. But, a few seconds later, they are back.
Is there anyway to repel these evil creatures??? I think they are attracted to the lighting. There has to be some sort of repellent to keep the things away.

FUNX650
06-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Anyone else have the problem that when they are detailing in a garage under fluorescent lights with the door open their car is constantly invaded by large amounts of little flying bugs??? I think it's worse at night.
Last night I washed my car and was QD while drying in the garage. Door was open. Although, it still happens when the door is closed. Nats or little flying bugs are constantly landing all over my. And last night, there was a new bug, a bright little green one. I kept blowing them to their death with my Metro Air Force. But, a few seconds later, they are back.
Is there anyway to repel these evil creatures??? I think they are attracted to the lighting. There has to be some sort of repellent to keep the things away.

There are economical LED indoor bug-zappers available.

Or:
-Purple Martins.
-Garage-walls' dousing of: Ladies-of-the-Evening Aroma (Stripper-Scent?)/similar 'perfumigation'

:)

Bob