PDA

View Full Version : My next adventure.

DS Detailer
05-16-2006, 10:58 PM
My next day off I have a plan. And what a plan it is.

Pinnacle Body Wash
Pinnacle Poly-Clay and Lube
DP Tire and Wheel Cleaner
DP Wheel Glaze
DP Tire Gel (wipe and let cure)
Pinnacle Advance Swirl Remover & Orange Pad
Pinnacle Finishing Polish & White pad
Pinnacle Finishing Polish & Black pad
DP Tire Gel (Re-apply for super shine)
Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion
Pinnacle Sourevan x 2
Inside and outside glass will be DP Krystal Vision, interior viynl will be Pinnacle Viynl protectant. Metro vac on the inside floors, Lexol on the leather, Viynl-x on the weather striping, What should I use on the Door Jambs?

This is my plan. I'll take pictures... maybe of each step. :)

can you guess my favorite brand?:D

supercharged
05-17-2006, 01:04 AM
Pinnacle:)

BritOn2wheels
05-17-2006, 06:21 AM
Question was: What should I use on the Door Jambs?

Answer in Quote by Killerwheels. "The salesman is pointing out each door jam and how they sparkle (thanks Clearkote Quikshine)."

Hey, if it's good enough for Killerwheels, it's good enough for me. ;)

Meghan
05-17-2006, 07:09 AM
Question was: What should I use on the Door Jambs?

I have an SUV and my door jambs are always nasty, I started using DP Exterior Cleaner. Great all around product, its one I always have plenty of.

ScottB
05-17-2006, 08:10 PM
I have an SUV and my door jambs are always nasty, I started using DP Exterior Cleaner. Great all around product, its one I always have plenty of.

Well Ms Meghan .... if you cleaned them with every wash, you would not need to get down and dirty in the jambs. :p

Meghan
05-17-2006, 09:15 PM
Well Ms Meghan .... if you cleaned them with every wash, you would not need to get down and dirty in the jambs. :p
Now killer you know how hard the boss works me, I have to beg Neothin to wash my truck, I dont know the last time I was able to spend quality time with it.:mad:

Neothin
05-18-2006, 08:43 AM
how about that truck! so ya, saturday i went and did meghan's expedition... and then..... it rained 2 days later!

go figure :mad:

it was sure purdy on saturday though :applause:

Meghan
05-18-2006, 08:47 AM
how about that truck! so ya, saturday i went and did meghan's expedition... and then..... it rained 2 days later!

go figure :mad:

it was sure purdy on saturday though :applause:
Neo it looks great! Max wants me to trade it in now, probably because he knows I will never have it that nice again! :righton: I will post pics today, and yes it did rain, but I will wash it again this weekend so it can gleam once again! Thank you ... :grouphug:

Neothin
05-18-2006, 08:55 AM
i need to get my car washed... BAD. I haven't washed in exactly a week. That's unheard of for me lol. Normally its every 2-3 days. waterspots galore from that rain we had the other day plus dirt and other crap all in the wheel wells. sheesh!

and on a side note, today i'll be swapping back to my stock wheels/tires so that i can thoroughly clean my aftermarkets and then use the DP wheel glaze I got. Does that stuff layer?

Meghan
05-18-2006, 09:01 AM
i need to get my car washed... BAD. I haven't washed in exactly a week. That's unheard of for me lol. Normally its every 2-3 days. waterspots galore from that rain we had the other day plus dirt and other crap all in the wheel wells. sheesh!

and on a side note, today i'll be swapping back to my stock wheels/tires so that i can thoroughly clean my aftermarkets and then use the DP wheel glaze I got. Does that stuff layer?
Neo it does have a mild cleaner, but I would say (because I just asked Jason :p ) that you can put two layers on!

ScottB
05-18-2006, 06:27 PM

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-016.gif
man .... I would have thought that you would have washed between the rain-drops. I know I did this week ... and were are all the frickin knats coming from ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???? http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-016.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/tiere/animal-smiley-016.gif

DS Detailer
05-18-2006, 07:40 PM
Alright.... Here's a link to the pictures.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5099#post5099