PDA

View Full Version : Which color cars get pooped on the most

david79z28
06-22-2012, 11:43 AM
Do Birds Prefer To Poop On Certain Cars? - Yahoo! (http://screen.yahoo.com/do-birds-prefer-to-poop-on-certain-cars-29742727.html;_ylt=As_7DdHvJ3DYkpD1Y3JYgIq70UMv;_y lu=X3oDMTFzbG85amdyBG1pdANVUFAgUmVsYXRlZCBWaWRlbzI EcGtnA2lkLTI5NzQyNzI3BHBvcwMzBHNlYwN2Y19uYXYEdmVyA w--;_ylg=X3oDMTFoOTlpZTNlBGludGwDdXMEbGFuZwNlbi11cwRw c3RhaWQDBHBzdGNhdAMEcHQDdmlkLWdhbGxlcnk-;_ylv=3)

Funny!!! It says green cars are pooped on the least. My daughters car is green and it gets pooped on more that any of the other cars in the family!!!

Ted S.
06-22-2012, 12:56 PM
I wonder if there is any credibility to this, as from what I understand; pooping for birds is involuntary.

Edit: 1140 cars I feel isn't a sufficient enough sampling, with only 3% of silver having crap on them, my pewter s10 is in that 3%...all the time. Or it could just be a highly biased sampling. I think they should replicate the study a few dozen times. That would give us a better idea as to whether birds pooping on certain color cars more often than others really isn't a stochastic variable as to whether car color is actually a catalyst, giving birds more desire to poop on those color cars, or is it just those colors cause the birds to poop more readily.

I feel further research on the matter would be necessary to get to the bottom of this dilemma, so long as the matter merits the resources.

Another edit: forgive me if I am being too analytical with this study, I know it's just for fun, not trying to spoil it.

rodster205
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM
From my experience it has far more to do with where it is parked. If it is parked near a tree, light pole, overhead utility lines, edge of a building, etc. it will get pooped on. If it is out in an open lot far from those things it very rarely will.

FUNX650
06-22-2012, 01:21 PM
...from what I understand; pooping for birds is involuntary.

^^^^:iagree:^^^^

But that still doesn't seem to lessen my desire to commit voluntary acts of: murderous-mayhem...upon/to some of these devilishly-designed defecators, though.

:D

Bob

oldmodman
06-22-2012, 05:32 PM
Here in Los Angeles.

Black & White.

Oh, you meant by BIRDS?

I though you might have been talking about those "Occupy" fools.

cmichael258
06-22-2012, 06:12 PM
The freshly detailed ones.

:detailer: