PDA

View Full Version : Meguires .goldclass Wax. Anygood?

trhland
04-01-2007, 01:24 PM
i Was At Kmart The Other Day At Was Looking At Mequires Goldclass Line. How Is The Liquid Wax?? Anygood? They Also Had The Nxt Wax Too. How Is The Goldclass Line Compared To Pinnicle Line Of Wax? Does It Even Come Close? I Almost Bought Some. But I Wanted To See How You Guys Liked It .

ScottB
04-01-2007, 01:28 PM
both ok for mass market consumption, I would suggest Mothers Reflections if looking locally. Id be happy to send you my NXT, could not get rid of it ...

EDIT -- wife reminded me I tossed it last month while cleaning garage, sorry !

Nuke33
04-01-2007, 01:33 PM
I think it is ok but nothing like waxes you can get from AG

trhland
04-01-2007, 02:10 PM
i Think Ill Wait To Order Pinnacle Wax Instead. Im Looking For Nothing But The Best. And You Guys Swear By Pinnacle Wax. :)

sparkie
04-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Also don't forget about Max Wax.

2KLS1
04-01-2007, 02:52 PM
i Was At Kmart The Other Day At Was Looking At Mequires Goldclass Line. How Is The Liquid Wax?? Anygood? They Also Had The Nxt Wax Too. How Is The Goldclass Line Compared To Pinnicle Line Of Wax? Does It Even Come Close? I Almost Bought Some. But I Wanted To See How You Guys Liked It . Its ok, nothing all that special but it's not bad. It is a PITA to remove though.

TjMonsen5
04-01-2007, 02:54 PM
ive been using liquid gold class for a few years now, but now i have started ordering AG supplies :) Gold Class is EXTREMELY easy to allpy and remove, MUCH easier than the meguiars cleaner paste wax. Use it if you want, it gives a nice shine and beads for a pretty long time, keeps beading water for over a few months. I think its very easy to use, so use it!

trhland
04-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Also don't forget about Max Wax. i want to try that too!!

RallyMSP
04-01-2007, 04:38 PM
I remember giving mine away. Wasn't impressed. It was the first wax I ever bought. I think it even stains your plastic pieces as well. Liquid soveran is a lot better. Though a bit too runny for my liking.

BILL
04-01-2007, 04:43 PM
No Durability........

supercharged
04-02-2007, 02:49 AM
i Was At Kmart The Other Day At Was Looking At Mequires Goldclass Line. How Is The Liquid Wax?? Anygood? They Also Had The Nxt Wax Too. How Is The Goldclass Line Compared To Pinnicle Line Of Wax? Does It Even Come Close? I Almost Bought Some. But I Wanted To See How You Guys Liked It .
It's not a good wax. Very difficult application, at least after I tried Pinnacle Liquid Souveran. I would not recommend it to anyone.

orngez
04-02-2007, 03:11 AM
i actually like the megs nxt wax.....easy on/off...decent shine and protection...i use it as a base coat for my pb natty blue...the two combined work really well...not the best but not bad for an otc wax...

TjMonsen5
04-02-2007, 08:46 AM
i dont know why you all hate gold class so much. it was my best was before i started ordering from autogeek! Maybe if your paint is realllly bad it will be hard to apply, but my paint is good, and this wax is very easy to apply and remove. It goes on thin, and you just buff it off with a small microfiber towel. Sure, it doesnt compare to souveran, but its pretty damn good for a wax you can buy at walmart.