PDA

View Full Version : Autogeek Aprons??

Pages : [1] 2

FloridaNative
05-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Okay. We've got the hats and the steering wheel covers, do we have a shot at seeing work aprons in the future?? Maybe with some pockets for product storage while we work?? :) What do you think Autogeeks??? Would you be interested in AG aprons??

BILL
05-16-2006, 08:06 PM
Okay. We've got the hats and the steering wheel covers, do we have a shot at seeing work aprons in the future?? Maybe with some pockets for product storage while we work?? :) What do you think Autogeeks??? Would you be interested in AG aprons??

I WOULD.......GREAT IDEA......:cheers:

uwisconsin97
05-16-2006, 08:14 PM
I'd buy one.. I have a Meguiars at the moment.. :righton:

OCDetails
05-16-2006, 10:07 PM
I can wait on the aprons. I want a shirt with that sweet logo on it first.

supercharged
05-17-2006, 01:41 AM
So do I.

Meghan
05-17-2006, 01:24 PM
Jen you just dont let up do you :p :D ... we are not currently working on aprons, but we are working on more gear! :applause: You will be seeing in the next months more AUTOGEEK GEAR to wear, I am nagging Max for some visors, so we will see.:p I would love company logo put on my flips, maybe some black flips, with red logo and the autogeek man driving down the side of the strap!!!:confused: One can dream!!;)

BILL
05-17-2006, 04:13 PM
MEGHAN: Please check my post under new products about the porter edge 2000 deal.......

Also i like the visor idea:applause:

FloridaNative
05-17-2006, 05:49 PM
lol I would like a visor too and I love your idea about the flip flops with the guy driving down the strap! I can picture it in my head. :D I promise not to nag anymore Meghan, I'll be patient! :D

Jen you just dont let up do you :p :D ... we are not currently working on aprons, but we are working on more gear! :applause: You will be seeing in the next months more AUTOGEEK GEAR to wear, I am nagging Max for some visors, so we will see.:p I would love company logo put on my flips, maybe some black flips, with red logo and the autogeek man driving down the side of the strap!!!:confused: One can dream!!;)

ScottB
05-17-2006, 07:55 PM
Jen , the thought of you detailing your baby in an apron is making it all hot and sweaty in here. Oh ... yeah !

And on another note, I got the steering wheel covers this morning. They are nice and stretchy. I cannot wait to try in the Vette as black on black is just to hot.

Meghan
05-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Jen , the thought of you detailing your baby in an apron is making it all hot and sweaty in here. Oh ... yeah !

And on another note, I got the steering wheel covers this morning. They are nice and stretchy. I cannot wait to try in the Vette as black on black is just to hot.
I tried mine out last weekend in the keys, had the top down all weekend. Was nice to pull off and have a wheel that didn't leave blisters on your hands. Plus it just looked cool! :righton:

joe.p
05-17-2006, 09:40 PM

.Sooo Hot & Sexy,dont forget the flip flops &:Picture: :grouphug:

OCDetails
05-17-2006, 09:45 PM
Make one of those steering wheel covers for my shifter knob and I'll buy one in a heart beat. Even if I cover the shifter with a microfiber it is still too hot to touch when I get in the car. The windows are tinted and I use a Covercraft UVS100 heat shield. I really can't protect it much more inside the car. I hate to say it, but I need an insulated shifter condom or something. lol

Meghan
05-18-2006, 07:06 AM
Make one of those steering wheel covers for my shifter knob and I'll buy one in a heart beat. Even if I cover the shifter with a microfiber it is still too hot to touch when I get in the car. The windows are tinted and I use a Covercraft UVS100 heat shield. I really can't protect it much more inside the car. I hate to say it, but I need an insulated shifter condom or something. lol
OC you can get creative and slip a 4" MF bonnet over the shifter!:)

OCDetails
05-18-2006, 08:29 AM
It wouldn't matter. I've already tried covering it with microfiber and it still gets extremely hot. I need something insulated. A lot of heat soaks up in this sucker.

http://www.subarupartsmall.com/images/momo.jpg

Anyway, sorry for the hijack. :) Get Autogeek shirts made.

Neothin
05-18-2006, 08:59 AM
I have a 1lb metal ball for a shift knob. in a dark blue car with a black interior it gets kind of hot. I use a sock to cover it.