PDA

View Full Version : How's it going from Las Vegas, Nv

MEGAdetail
06-19-2012, 02:43 PM
How is everybody just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Brandon i am 21 and am from Las Vegas, Nv.I have been around here lurking and felt kinda odd so I thought I'd say what's up!

I'm gonna make a order pretty soon and was wondering what the best starter kit would be for a polisher/ buffer I'm sick of waxing my car and truck by hand want the best bang for the buck. I'm not really needing it for polishing or removing swirls just to put a coat of wax on. But would like one that eventually I could move on to removing swirls ect...

Thanks a lot and nice to meet everyone!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
06-19-2012, 04:15 PM
Welcome to MOL Brandon!

Where in the valley are you? Im in the north part of town at the base.

Maybe we could meet up and I could show you the ropes before you order?

rider9195
06-19-2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online Brandon!

Bill1234
06-19-2012, 05:40 PM
The best for beginners would be the meguiars g110v2, It plain numbers instead of opms so it is much easier to find the correct speed. I would reccomend their black finishing pads and a liquid wax number 26. The reason why I reccomended these is becuase the wax is availible at an autostore and they are low in price

MEGAdetail
06-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Welcome to MOL Brandon!

Where in the valley are you? Im in the north part of town at the base.

Maybe we could meet up and I could show you the ropes before you order?

That would be nice. I'm wanting to start my own business soon but need to learn a lot more after seeing AGO. But I'm in Henderson like Green Valley area.

MEGAdetail
06-19-2012, 07:51 PM
The best for beginners would be the meguiars g110v2, It plain numbers instead of opms so it is much easier to find the correct speed. I would reccomend their black finishing pads and a liquid wax number 26. The reason why I reccomended these is becuase the wax is availible at an autostore and they are low in price

That's what I was going for I have always used mothers products but me meguiars is my second choice what's the difference between the porter cable and the g110v2? Just the numbers?