PDA

View Full Version : Any AG-ers in San Fransisco/San Jose?

Pages : [1] 2

ltoman
03-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Howdy! We are up here this week on a mini-vacation. Been here before, of course, but fun anyway!
Any Ag-ers live up here?
(I am from southern CA - San Diego.)
Just thought I would ask!

Blessings,
Lauren:)

klumzypinoy
03-31-2007, 08:26 PM
Nope, but I'm from San Diego lol. I'm the one who snipped off that little nub off my GUzzler http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/detailing-tools-accessories/4069-small-problem-my-ultimate-guzzler.html :p

I've been to the bay area and errrr sorry I don't recall any places u should go to :o

ltoman
04-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Nope, but I'm from San Diego lol. I'm the one who snipped off that little nub off my GUzzler http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/detailing-tools-accessories/4069-small-problem-my-ultimate-guzzler.html :p

I've been to the bay area and errrr sorry I don't recall any places u should go to :o

Oh we know everywhere to go - no worries! We have been here sooo many times - just wondering if any AG people were nearby!

Lauren:)

Surfer
04-01-2007, 11:38 AM
I'm there (here) right now! Let's meet up.

Z06Mike
04-01-2007, 12:12 PM
I live in The Peoples Republik of San Fransisko.
I relocated here 3 yrs ago from San Diego.

I really miss San Diego!
(Too many Loons here)

Nuke33
04-01-2007, 01:03 PM
I wish i was haha

sparkie
04-01-2007, 01:28 PM
I bet if you send Joe.p and dengood air fair they would come.:D

Jimmie
04-01-2007, 02:25 PM
I live in The Peoples Republik of San Fransisko.
I relocated here 3 yrs ago from San Diego.

I really miss San Diego!
(Too many Loons here)

I feel your pain. Every once in awhile one of those loons stop in my town but they don't stay long. Cowboys and farmers don't have a lot of patience listening to Frisko commie crap. It's actually fun to watch.

ltoman
04-01-2007, 02:54 PM
I'm there (here) right now! Let's meet up.

No way - this is another of your jokes, right?
My husband is here too, btw.;)

AUdakota
04-01-2007, 03:43 PM
so are you saying surfer wont be able to have another flagpole contest??

Surfer
04-01-2007, 04:37 PM
No way - this is another of your jokes, right?
My husband is here too, btw.;)No, seriously here, was up for a Surfing contest.

ltoman
04-01-2007, 04:57 PM
No, seriously here, was up for a Surfing contest.

Yah, we saw the surfers out there in Santa Cruz, and the "Surfer's Museum" - - lol!
How did you do?
Obviously, we did not partake in that. Figured it was pretty cold from all the wetsuits we saw.

Surfer
04-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Yah, we saw the surfers out there in Santa Cruz, and the "Surfer's Museum" - - lol!
How did you do?
Obviously, we did not partake in that. Figured it was pretty cold from all the wetsuits we saw.hah, I'm still in FL, you won't see me in that cold ass water wet suit or not :D

BetaB
04-01-2007, 06:39 PM
How did you do?
Obviously, we did not partake in that. Figured it was pretty cold from all the wetsuits we saw.

Hey, that lighthouse is a couple blocks from my house. Hope you had fun in SC, and the loons didn't get to you.

The funniest SC looney Bum that i saw was when one tried to go down a very steep street in his wheelchair (laurel st, if you are familiar at all). My buddy and I are in his 510 and next thing you know this crazy bum was passing us trying to race down the street in his wheelchair. He was fine at first, but at the bottom of the hill there was a turn, needles to say, have you ever tried turning a wheelchait at 25mph? He flew like superman when he hit the curb, dragged on some concrete sidewalk, then tumbled up on someones lawn. Of course my buddy and I pull over, grab all his stuff, and see if he is still alive. He rolls himself up, reaches around to his fanny pack, and i kid you not, he tries to roll himself a joint right there on the side of the road in front of someone's house. I see the plastic bag and the papers come out, needless to say he was three blocks from the police station and we had just called 911. Anyways, the cop comes, yada yada yada we leave. But, i will never forget how surprised my buddy and I were when we saw the bum racing down the hill with his natty hair blowing in the wind

ltoman
04-01-2007, 08:12 PM
BetaB- OMG that's so funny!!! Yep, there are plenty of whackos here, I will grant you that! Yikes. I can picture that.:applause:

AuDakota - too cold for the flagpole game. Unless you substitute the flagpole.......;) :p