PDA

View Full Version : Help before sale ends!!!

hollerstiltner
06-17-2012, 08:33 PM
I'm wanting to get my first polisher before time runs out. I'm looking at the pc7424 kit with 3 orange 3 white and 3 blue pads. For polish I'm thinking the menzerna intro pack with po91e and po85u.

Would this be a good newb friendly starting point for a Toyota and Acura with minor to moderate scratches?

Sorry for the short notice! I emailed the AG staff but I just realized they're off today.

Thanks,
Chris

rwright
06-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I would suggest a Griot's Garage 6" Random Orbital Polisher or the Meguiar's G110V2 and the Meguiar's Micro Fiber correction 5" starter kit. Then look at other polishes and pads after you get the hang of things.

nrsk4u
06-17-2012, 09:43 PM
I'm wanting to get my first polisher before time runs out. I'm looking at the pc7424 kit with 3 orange 3 white and 3 blue pads. For polish I'm thinking the menzerna intro pack with po91e and po85u.

Would this be a good newb friendly starting point for a Toyota and Acura with minor to moderate scratches?

Sorry for the short notice! I emailed the AG staff but I just realized they're off today.

Thanks,
Chris

:dblthumb2: sounds like a great start to me! good luck and have fun~!! :dblthumb2:

banditbuzz
06-17-2012, 10:05 PM
I have the PC and love it. Your kit looks pretty good, but I'm a newb too so take it for what it's worth. Good luck.