PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber and LSP's

nrsk4u
06-15-2012, 06:25 PM
In reading various posts and threads here, I know that you can't ever get you pad totally clean again after using for example WGDGPS, BFMS, FUZION ,ect. My question is, since you wipe off FUZION and BFMS while it's still wet, do I need to dedicate specific microfibers to that process? I'm assuming that those towels won't get clean again, or am I over thinking it..... That tends to happen here I know :)

rider9195
06-15-2012, 06:30 PM
I don't think so. I haven't noticed any of my towels change and not get clean again. Very thoughtful question though!

cleanmycorolla
06-15-2012, 07:07 PM
I have never had any sealant or wax degrade to a terrible degree any of my mf's(granted I am no pro, only part time novice for my friends and family)....I use a specific wash detergent for it, DP I believe. You should be good, just make sure to wash them good/properly.

nrsk4u
06-15-2012, 07:37 PM
I just got a whole new batch of MF and haven't seen an issue yet either. I just wash them in cold with tide (and 1/4 cup vinegar in the rinse) Seems to be working for me but then again I was drying them in HOT too before I found out they were scratching my car. Figure since I have all new towels I want to make sure they get taken care of..... Right this time :)