PDA

View Full Version : ClearKote Kit for Hand Application

Meghan
05-16-2006, 03:04 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/kitweb.jpg
Easy hand application and intense shine!

The ClearKote Kit for Hand Application is ideal for anyone that likes to detail by hand. Each product works just as well when applied by hand or by machine, so hand detailers will have no problem getting the results they desire.

If you’re new to ClearKote, this kit is a great way to get acquainted with this popular line of budget-friendly car care products. Plus, we’ve thrown in some top quality applicators and Cobra towels to help you achieve the shine you want, by hand.

Kit includes:
32 oz. ClearKote Quik Shine
16 oz. ClearKote Car Wash
16 oz. ClearKote Moose Wax
16 oz. ClearKote Vanilla Moose Wax Hand Glaze
3 Poly Foam Applicators
1 Polish ‘N Wax Applicator Pad
2 Cobra Microfiber Detailing Towels

A total retail value of $79.43, you save $19.44!

ScottB
05-16-2006, 05:25 PM
Now thats one delicious kit !

TNM6i
05-16-2006, 07:03 PM
Great kit! Clearkote is one of my favorite brands. Vanilla Moose, Carnauba Moose and QuikShine make a winnig team. The Car Wash and applicators/towels round out a great kit.

Meghan
05-17-2006, 07:07 AM
Great kit! Clearkote is one of my favorite brands. Vanilla Moose, Carnauba Moose and QuikShine make a winnig team. The Car Wash and applicators/towels round out a great kit.
Well we have to thank all of you forum members for the kit, we put it together based on everyone here suggestions. Hope our ClearKote fans will enjoy it! As always we will want to see :Picture: !