PDA

View Full Version : Bird POOO

ejflanag
03-30-2007, 12:17 PM
Wich XMT polish and LC pad combo would be best to get the etching of bird dropings off the vehicle i also have a leaf stain on my paint from when it must of fell and landed on my car and soaked into paint any feedback will help.....

orngez
03-30-2007, 01:40 PM
just work your way up till its gone..most likely xmt 2 or 3 with an orange pad...yellow pad only if it has deeply etched into your paint...

Nica
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
just work your way up till its gone..most likely xmt 2 or 3 with an orange pad...yellow pad only if it has deeply etched into your paint...

:iagree: I had really bad water etching and I used XMT #3 with orange pad and removed all etching, mind you it was on a 95 Volvo and to me it seemed like the cc was quite soft. Also depends on the type of vehicle too and it's cc.

Looking forward to the finished product and ofcourse the :Picture:

P1et
03-30-2007, 03:51 PM
I personally had horrible water etching on my wife's Explorer, but the orange pad and SSR2.5 took great care of it!

Nuke33
03-30-2007, 04:40 PM
Start out light and work your way up!

ejflanag
03-30-2007, 04:42 PM
Cool beans just wanted to make sure because its going to be on very expensive vehicle and dont want to take any risks on my approach thanks for the words of advise. Hopefully i can get some pics but been having trouble posting them for some reason