PDA

View Full Version : 250ml Dodo Juice Light fantastic for trade

lucky472
06-13-2012, 08:10 PM
I thought there was a specific thread for this but couldn't find it. I have a 250ml container of Dodo Juice light fantastic for trade. I've used it one time on my small VW GTI so it's basically 95% or more full. There is a crack on the bottom of the container but still looks good. I don't know how it happened, but the wax still looks fine and I don't think I really matters anyway. I can send a picture if needed. I'm 100% reliable and will ship asap. This stuff is great for white or light colored vehicles.

All I ask is for a fair trade, good communication, quick shipping and be honest. I could also throw in other items/samples that I have if needed to make it fair for both, but my intent is to trade the Dodo and have a little fun connecting with a loyal Autogeek member. If you're real loyal to the site with good feedback and really want the product, I'll even let you surprise me with what you send me.

Items I would be interested in...
-the proper 4" backing plate and adapter and 4"pads for a pc 7424. I think AG sells a kit.
-good quality micro fibers
-dodo juice soaps or other good quality soaps
-xmt 360 spray wax
-honeydew foam
-bug squash
-the proper backing plate and adapter and 4"pads for a pc 7424
-small type vinyl performance decals red/white in color
-poorboys white diamond show glaze
-poorboys green apple air freshner
-open to other items also

Marc08EX
06-13-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/7765-samples-original-post-updated.html

lucky472
06-13-2012, 08:24 PM
Thank you!

I posted this on the sample thread provide but cant seem to delete this one. If a MOD can do it that would be appreciated or if someone can let me know how I can