PDA

View Full Version : Eimann Fabrik Glass Cleaner

Bostonbull
06-12-2012, 07:40 AM
Friend turned me onto this late year. Is it really one of the great cleaners out there, and worth the hassle of tracking it down, or will some of the more readily available cleaners from AG do just as well?

I will say this stuff works, I feel, (dare I say it?) better than Stoners. :gulp:

Becciasm
06-12-2012, 09:00 AM
I love it. Bought it in gallons a while back. Still have a bunch to use before i need a new product.

As to your second point, there are many readily available stellar glass cleaners from AG- if EF is not readily available to you, don't get yourself in a bind trying to find some.

Stoners is quality stuff though - i'd say it's a little stronger at cutting through tough window grime than EF, but EF is my go to everyday cleaner.

Largebore
06-29-2012, 08:19 AM
I found Stoners too thin and runny. Drips down the window too fast and the overspray because the product is thin tends to be messy.
I have since tried Wurth and find that the foamy lather is easier to work and does not drip and run like Stoners. I find less streaking and hazing left after it dries.

BobbyG
06-29-2012, 08:27 AM
I used Stoners for years and for the most part it worked pretty well, then gave Meguiar's Glass Cleaner a try and I've never looked back. While Stoner's did work it's obscenely expensing compared to Meguiar's and it's performance was far less than the Meguiar's product...

Using a dilution rate of 10 parts distilled water to 1 part concentrate I can make 10 gallons of glass cleaner for next to nothing. Meguiar's Glass Cleaner is an amazing product and for the price is very hard to beat....:props:

balticvid
02-23-2013, 09:06 AM
Where can I get Eimann Fabrik Glass Cleaner ?
I havn't been able to find it.

Old Tiger
02-23-2013, 09:48 AM
Where can I get Eimann Fabrik Glass Cleaner ?
I havn't been able to find it.
It died with Premium Auto Care a few years back. For external glass, my wife has turned me on to Glass Plus. It is amazing! I think it may have ammonia, but that isnt an issue on external glass! I use Permanon Platinum with a little IPA thrown in for interior glass and all other interior apps except carpet.

balticvid
02-23-2013, 03:16 PM
Thanks "Old Tiger"

I have been using Stoners Invisable Glass for many years. Great stuff.
Always looking to improve.
Thanks again,
Walt

davidc
02-23-2013, 04:20 PM
I just tried out the Fast glass towels. Windows came out perfect and the only liquid required was water to dampen the towel. Window cleaning is simple now with no streaks and clean windows.

Dave

Old Tiger
02-23-2013, 07:21 PM
I just tried out the Fast glass towels. Windows came out perfect and the only liquid required was water to dampen the towel. Window cleaning is simple now with no streaks and clean windows.

Dave
This does great on interior glass if it isnt real dirty. For tough film, clean with Eraser first. It works better than any glass cleaner Ive ever used. After Eraser these towels and distilled water is all that is needed.

Old Tiger
02-23-2013, 07:25 PM
Thanks "Old Tiger"

I have been using Stoners Invisable Glass for many years. Great stuff.
Always looking to improve.
Thanks again,
Walt
Invisible Glass is fine. The trick to streak free windows is use plenty of towels.
Glad I could help.