PDA

View Full Version : Will AG match Adams 15% everything?

Pages : [1] 2

68bowtie
06-12-2012, 12:07 AM
Just saw adams has 15% everything including the flex 3401. I wonder if AG will match this for the flex also.

Ohio Detailing
06-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Just saw adams has 15% everything including the flex 3401. I wonder if AG will match this for the flex also.

Their own logo, just above, says
"We will meet or beat anyone's prices!"

There are no "*s" or "See Details" etc underneath that statement... so, if "Adam" is someone, AutoGeek should either meet their 15% off, or beat it :)

Let us know what they say.

maximus20895
06-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Autogeek always tries to offer you the best price, and you can help us keep it that way. If you see an item for less at another online store, we will match or beat that price. It’s that simple. We appreciate your business and we want to continue to fulfill all your detailing needs, as we have for the last 14 years.

Please Note:

Please provide a link to the store we are matching. To match a price, please call to place your order, or put the link in the comments box when you order the item online.
The item must be identical to our item, including the size. We will only match prices or promotions on products that we carry.
The total price, including shipping, is considered for price match.
Sorry, we are unable to match Amazon, Ebay or other auction sites and membership clubs like Sams and Costco.
Not applicable on closeouts, liquidation/store-closing or clearance items.
Please make sure it is a USA website also.
Price matching applies to in stock items (excludes custom and drop-shipped items, such as garage flooring, air compressors, and extractors).
Items that have been price-matched are not eligible for additional discounts.
Price matching is not available on Buy One, Get One Free items.
Price matching is not available on previously placed orders.
Price matching is not available on gift certificates.

* Price matching is at the discretion of Autogeek.net and is subject to change at any time.

Specials & Promotions: Price matching competitor specials and promotions is available, provided the same items are available on the competitor's website whose special or promotion that we are matching. The total price, including competitor's shipping cost, is factored in when price matching specials and promotions. Please note, only one promotion can be applied per order

Nick McKees37
06-12-2012, 05:01 AM

If it qualifies for the discount, then absolutely. :dblthumb2:

The item must be identical to our item, including the size. We will only match prices or promotions on products that we carry.

Ohio Detailing
06-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Did Auto Geek match the price of the FLEX 3401!? I am in serious need of the 3401 right now - although July 4th might finally bring a No Restrictions sale.

68bowtie
06-14-2012, 11:07 PM
I called and they wouldn't do it over the phone, i had to do it online which i didn't want to do. I ordered it from the other place, it was $10 cheaper, plus the 15% off, and i'll have it in 3days, not 5.

Ohio Detailing
06-15-2012, 12:48 AM
I called and they wouldn't do it over the phone, i had to do it online which i didn't want to do. I ordered it from the other place, it was $10 cheaper, plus the 15% off, and i'll have it in 3days, not 5.

Whoa... that kind of makes it an easy choice. I am a little beside myself that Auto Geek wouldn't back up their own logo's catch-phrase slogan that they built their entire company image around :(

Thanks a lot for the help!

crackervol
06-15-2012, 01:56 AM
I checked the other place out and didn't see any single polishers, just kits. I didn't anything about the 15% either. Wrong site??

david79z28
06-15-2012, 06:58 AM

Wow, that's odd. I have always ordered over the phone when asking them to price match something.

68bowtie
06-15-2012, 08:03 AM
No they said i had to do it online and i didn't want to mess around online and hope that the 15% goes through. If you call the other place they sell the polisher by itself not in a kit. ITs $319 before the discount.

ynkssws6
06-15-2012, 08:10 AM
Too bad they don't match membership clubs, BJs had the GG DA at am awesome price.

Nick McKees37
06-15-2012, 08:32 AM
If anyone ever wants to do a price match over the phone, give me a call directly and I'll take care of it.

1-800-869-3011 ext 215.

I'll be out of the office until Tuesday but until then send me an email with the product/promotion you want to us to match, along with a phone number to reach you, and I'll get in touch Tuesday or Wednesday.

Or if you can't wait until then, give Nicole a call and she'll take care of you. 1-800-869-3011 ext 209

TimmyG
06-15-2012, 08:43 AM
I have pricematched a competitor price before with AG. Just call Nick and get your credit card ready!

If you really want to support AG, take two minutes out of your day to call them!

68bowtie
06-15-2012, 11:00 AM
I did want to support AG but when i called they kind of brushed me off like they really didn't want to do it. I had the credit card ready and wanted to order it but AG told me i had to do it over the internet not on the phone. I didn't like that so i did what i had to.

Ohio Detailing
06-16-2012, 01:04 AM
Past 2:00am again, I've got to get some sleep!

I did want to support AG but when i called they kind of brushed me off like they really didn't want to do it. I had the credit card ready and wanted to order it but AG told me i had to do it over the internet not on the phone. I didn't like that so i did what i had to.

If anyone ever wants to do a price match over the phone, give me a call directly and I'll take care of it.

1-800-869-3011 ext 215.

I'll be out of the office until Tuesday but until then send me an email with the product/promotion you want to us to match, along with a phone number to reach you, and I'll get in touch Tuesday or Wednesday.

Or if you can't wait until then, give Nicole a call and she'll take care of you. 1-800-869-3011 ext 209

This is great news! I really wanted to buy the FLEX 3401 from AG and not Adam's :)

Too bad they don't match membership clubs, BJs had the GG DA at am awesome price.

That would be awesome, they don't?

I have pricematched a competitor price before with AG. Just call Nick and get your credit card ready!

If you really want to support AG, take two minutes out of your day to call them!

AWESOME, the Adam's 15% off sale plus already being $10 less normally on the FLEX 3401, their discount ends Sunday for Father's Day, I'm definitely calling! :) I just have to decide on what foam pad collection/kit I want??? Hmmmmmmmmm.......

So what's 15% off of $319? $272! I'm excited! Too bad I couldn't catch this deal during a free shipping block - or can I? ;)