PDA

View Full Version : bought a used Toyota service!

Ridebyshootings
03-30-2007, 05:30 AM
Hello, my wife bought a 2003 camry last saturday with the remaining warranty until 2011. She had trouble with the airbag light coming on and staying on. She took her car to the dealer and the salesman took it to get looked at. The light went out while the salesman was with the technician looking at it to hook it to the computor. Just lie a c ar when you take it to the shop. How do it know! LOL! Well they could not get a reading so she took it home. The next day on the way to work it came on again. She called the salesman and he came out to her job with a loaner car full tank of gas and took hers to get looked at. He told her to drive the car and if she needed more gas to stop by for a refill! Well they fixed the car(loose wire) and shes good to go. While at the dealership they even put on her liscense plates and detailed the car again for her, plus filled the gas tank. Wow what serviece! this is for a 4 year old car. I have never bougth a toyota before but will again. Any other car buying experiences like ths fo you? Andrew:applause:

Gary Sword
03-30-2007, 06:04 AM
My wife used to have a camry. The Toyota Dealer by me offers a lifetime warrenty on new Toyotas. She has a Mercedes now and they always give her a free Mercedes loaner car if she takes it in for service but they have never offered to fill it up with gas if she brings it back. That's great service.

Surfer
03-30-2007, 09:21 AM
That's just like our Lexus dealership, the service and everything is like being in a 5 star hotel, the dealership itself is gorgeous, even the service bay area is clean.

Lone_Star
03-30-2007, 09:26 AM
Truthfully this is why I think the American car companies are hurting so much. The dealerships have forgotten that they are providing a service and not a money making sceme. I know there are honest dealerships out there, but this is outstanding. I am very biased, but with service like this I can understand why people decide to buy foreign cars.

Glad to hear you had a nice experience though. Sorry for the rant.

Ridebyshootings
03-30-2007, 07:01 PM
thank you for your replies. Im really impressed at this dealership. Even though the car is 4 years old she is getting royal treatment. Got home today and had a pinnacle leather kit waiting by the front door! Ah now the car looks great and smells great too! Have a great weekend! Andrew

Jimmie
03-30-2007, 07:12 PM
Congratulations on your new car. That's a good looking one. My Mother-in-law has a 2000 Toyota that is still running and sparkling like new.

Nuke33
03-30-2007, 07:28 PM
That is great survice

sparkie
03-30-2007, 07:56 PM
That's awesome service.

koibybrian
03-31-2007, 07:55 AM
Truthfully this is why I think the American car companies are hurting so much. The dealerships have forgotten that they are providing a service and not a money making sceme. I know there are honest dealerships out there, but this is outstanding. I am very biased, but with service like this I can understand why people decide to buy foreign cars.

Glad to hear you had a nice experience though. Sorry for the rant.

My new Colbalt , I get the same type of treatment from the delereship, loner car etc. This dealer in Romeo is highly rated. All GM dealers have a customer satisfaction grade. The better the number/grade the better the treatment. The easier it is for items not under warrenty to get repaired under customer satisfaction warrenty. The grade is the key for GM.

On a side note my Dad is enthralled with the BMW dealership in FLA, valet, prompt service the different blends of coffee the whole 9 yards. I guess that is what you get when dealer only sells high end vehicles.

I am glad Toyota finlly agreed to do something about the engine sludge only took a class action suit.

yardie
04-01-2007, 10:47 AM
My toyota dealership is the same way. They always do their best to make their customer happy. If there is anything they know, it's how to get their customers to come back.

trhland
04-01-2007, 11:25 AM
wish ford was like that. i bought my truck payed 40 grand for it. they didnt even have a car wash guy working the day i bought it. so the sales man washed it. came out like crap of course . i like the added touch with the tire dressing on 3 tires instead of 4:confused: o belive me this is the last time a dealer washes any trucks of mine. you just dont get the treatment like if you buy a toyota . ;)