PDA

View Full Version : Weather Tech Announces Car Care Products

differential
06-11-2012, 01:07 PM
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but saw this on FB today.

TechCare™ Product Education Center | WeatherTech.com (http://www.weathertech.com/product-education-center/techcare/)

RhetoricMixes
06-11-2012, 01:33 PM
Very interested in their "Wax-Prep Clay Gel Cleaner" since it says it can be used as a clay alternative.

In case people cant read the link the product description says:
Developed for use by everyone from the garage warrior to the professional detailer, our unique gel formula preps your vehicle’s exterior surfaces for waxing. As a safe and easier to use alternative to commonly used clay bars, Wax-Prep Clay Gel Cleaner lifts impurities and scratches embedded within paint finishes.

Klasse Act
06-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Weather Tech is basically right in my backyard, so I need to go to the factory store and try and get some samples, try them out and report back. While I'm there I need to find out if they've made the rear cargo compartment liner for my car yet too. I have their front floor liners and as most of you know, there is nothing on the market that even comes close to them either. Its also nice to know they make everything right here in the good ol' USA!

FUNX650
06-11-2012, 04:00 PM
Weather Tech is basically right in my backyard, so I need to go to the factory store and try and get some samples, try them out and report back.

It probably doesn't matter much as a hill of beans...
But I wonder: Who their 'relabeler' might be; and, if they will provide MSDS's for these car-care products.

:)

Bob

IID
06-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Their "Interior Glass Cleaner with Anti Fog" has my interest as CarPro's FogFight was a bust for me :rolleyes:

longdx
06-11-2012, 05:07 PM
This will be interesting. Their respective floor liners and mats are the best in the business. I have them on my car and my wife's car.

BuckeyeR/T
06-12-2012, 08:56 AM
This will be interesting. Their respective floor liners and mats are the best in the business. I have them on my car and my wife's car.

I disagree I have had them on three cars. Latest is my wife's Honda. The fit is horrible. Many new competitors in this category now. My new Jeep has Rugged Ridge and they are awesome.

ynkssws6
06-12-2012, 10:37 AM

The prices are ridiculous for what they are

wgilles
06-12-2012, 11:21 AM
The prices are ridiculous for what they are

+1 - I use Husky liners that fit better at 1/2 the price.

However, some of these new products look interesting.