PDA

View Full Version : Cg j97 $999?

Cman8
06-10-2012, 12:31 AM
All I got to say is wow! and I thought I was spending too much detailing my cars but someone will pay 1G for wax? has anybody actually bought this and is it that good?

BobbyG
06-10-2012, 05:04 AM
Like you and many others, I've always wondered the same thing. I do know I'll never own some of the more expensive waxes like this but if their on the market then someone's buying them...

Hopefully someone here will share their experience with it....:props:

RTexasF
06-10-2012, 07:26 AM
That's chump change compared to this.....how about $37,000+ ? I've never paid that much for a car!

'World's Rarest and Most Expensive' car wax (http://www.gizmag.com/worlds-most-expensive-car-wax/16320/)

david79z28
06-10-2012, 10:57 AM
Right now I wouldn't. If I hit the lottery I might, just to try it out.

Cman8
06-10-2012, 11:22 AM
If I had $37000 I would rather fly down to Brazil and chill for a while, go find some awesome carnauba trees, and process my own wax Im sure you can even hire a scientist to come along for the ride hahaha. Im assuming anyone buying $1000 wax wont be on the forums and if they are what prompted you to buy it?

swanicyouth
06-10-2012, 12:05 PM
Hey,, I bought that 37K wax and found it it was just rebadged Natty's

.... Just Kidding

Anyway, the $37,000 dollar wax
contains (from the link):

The product contains refined natural fruit oils, locally sourced beeswax, and imported carnauba wax from northern Brazil"

Dodo Juice Orange Crush ($ 70.00)
contains(from AG):

"Dodo Juice Orange Crush Soft Wax. No. 1 grade carnauba wax from Brazil- which is naturally yellow in color – is the centerpiece of this wax. Natural orange oil for wetness and yellow beeswax are added to the mix to give your vehicle’s color new life and energy"

.....Pretty similar ingredients, at least the active ones. So can somebody tell me what could possibly justify a wax approaching this price? I mean, is it all BS?