PDA

View Full Version : Beginner need help!

Jmoran
06-09-2012, 10:18 PM
I need help choosing an interior protectant, carpet cleaner, and leather cleaner/protectant. Right now I have my eye on 303 protectant as a follow up after Meguiars APC+.

poweraid
06-09-2012, 10:26 PM
ultimate interior guard and interior shampoo . I do like dp total interior cleaner also . all u need . I like everything ultima except the elastro foam block . might as well get some paint guard and trim and tire guard and most def the waterless wash plus . my favorite .

dougaross
06-09-2012, 10:28 PM
Personally I would use PERL(very versatile) and Optimum Power Clean. OPC is safe on a variety of surfaces

Robert8194
06-09-2012, 10:29 PM
If you have a fairly clean interior, Optimum protectant is great for all interior including leather. Meg's APC or Optimum or Blackfire APC are very good if you need additional cleaning before the protectant. Wolfgang carpet and upholstery cleaner is very good.

poweraid
06-09-2012, 10:56 PM
I should ask , is this for your personal vehicles or for others u may detail ? I use ultima only on my personal and family vehicles it's a little pricey for some of there products but very good . if u will be doing other vehicles u would want something more cost effective . as the other guys mentioned optimum power clean is safe for leather and all interior cleaning and can be used exterior as well , dirty jobs - tires , wheels, engines , lsp stripping . I use opc also and can be diluted to your strength for your purpose , so a gallon will go a long way . carpro perl is great also , can be diluted for interior and exterior applications . lots of selections and u will find a few products that always get mentioned and r a lot of favorites . enjoy

Jmoran
06-09-2012, 11:12 PM
Thanks for the replies! Have any of you guys used 303 protectant?