PDA

View Full Version : Hello From AZ!

InkedXombie
06-09-2012, 03:48 PM
Greetings Forum!

Been lurking for a bit, used to detail cars at the local car wash in high school. Nice alternative to working fast food in the late 80's. Anyway, always was "that guy" where my parents, friends, girlfriends always harassed me saying "you're going to wash the paint off that truck"

Obviously lost the bug while in the military (USMC, Semper Fi).

Got out of the military, dealt with affordable cars I didn't care enough about to spend any time detailing, yada yada yada, went through various phases of expensive vehicles then cheap commuters.

Finally bit the bullet and bought the car I've always wanted recently, a 2012 Camaro SS in Inferno Orange. Needless to say, I'm already getting the "wash the paint off of it" comments again from family and neighbors.

Decided to stop lurking and say "Hi" I've already got several detailing afflictions I've seen run rampant here so I'm inviting myself to the support group. Some of my biggest illnesses are:

WAD - Wax Acquisition Disorder
PAD - Polish Acquisition Disorder
MFAF - MicroFiber Acquisition Disorder
WCPAD - Wheel Care Product Acquisition Disorder
DAAD - Detailing Accessory Acquisition Disorder

:laughing:

It's so good to have the detailing addiction back, especially with communities like this.

davidc
06-09-2012, 04:38 PM
Welcome to AG. Nice ride

Dave

BobbyG
06-09-2012, 04:40 PM
:welcome: To Autogeek Online....:props:

Even though you've been diagnosed with several serious disorders I believe the cure lies here with Autogeek.....

rider9195
06-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Welcome to Autogeek Online!

InkedXombie
06-09-2012, 11:44 PM
Thanks everyone, really enjoying this forum. Davidc, back at ya!

Jomax
06-10-2012, 12:23 AM
Welcome from az

Sent from my iPhone using AG Online

Mike Phillips
06-11-2012, 05:59 AM
Welcome to Autogeek Online! :welcome:

Anyway, always was "that guy" where my parents, friends, girlfriends always harassed me saying "you're going to wash the paint off that truck"

You'll fit in just fine here...

Obviously lost the bug while in the military (USMC, Semper Fi).

Thank you for your service to our country...

:dblthumb2:

InkedXombie
06-13-2012, 09:17 PM
Thanks everyone! And thank you Mike! Loving all your videos. Bought the e-book as well, very well done!