PDA

View Full Version : Can someone let 05xrunner back online if he promises to behave himself

Pages : [1] 2

Flash Gordon
06-08-2012, 11:03 AM
:)

Buckskincolt
06-08-2012, 11:19 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Flash Gordon
06-08-2012, 11:22 AM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-laughing025.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

I didn't mean this as a joke. Sometimes ppl get a little to excited. What would giving him another chance hurt?

Bigbull2984
06-08-2012, 11:28 AM
LOL... I agree he got a little excited, actually read his post before him getting banned. He was just expressing his opinion, but could have done it in a nicer way.

BobbyG
06-08-2012, 11:31 AM
I didn't mean this as a joke. Sometimes ppl get a little to excited. What would giving him another chance hurt?

Absolutely nothing!

Everyone gets excited in the heat of battle and since detailing to perfection is a very passionate endeavor I think it's safe to say we've all been there....

Personally I think it's a reasonable request. :props:

Agfan
06-08-2012, 11:36 AM
Wait what did I miss? Some please pm what he said. Lol

BobbyG
06-08-2012, 11:39 AM
Wait what did I miss? Some please pm what he said. Lol

I'm personally not privy to anything he might have done or said but this is a forum and if we all conduct ourselves appropriately and like mature adults then another chance seems like a reasonable request.

FUNX650
06-08-2012, 12:09 PM
I agree wholeheartedly with this proposition of yours Flash!

(But, alackaday...
The power to do so, comes about,
not from my way.)

FWIW...I've said this before, and I'll say it again:

It seems that on detailing forums, such as AGO's, there often will be parties at variance.

:)

Bob

fenderpicks
06-08-2012, 12:17 PM
Man AG banned me sometime around last month
For absolutely nothing
I was simply expressing my opinion and feeling, an next day I find this email from admin that I'm banned for saying "man ur giving a lot for some iron x"

I have no idea how this is against their rules.
But just because I can't express my opinion/comment
They should not have even started a FORUM.

And what does not make sense is
Their banning you just disable u from communicating with ANYONE
Not even private messages, I had to wait after my ban is lifted to ask why I'm even banned in the first place

And AG mods im still waiting for a reply why I was even banned!!

IOMCAMARO
06-08-2012, 12:39 PM
Man AG banned me sometime around last month
For absolutely nothing
I was simply expressing my opinion and feeling, an next day I find this email from admin that I'm banned for saying "man ur giving a lot for some iron x"

I have no idea how this is against their rules.
But just because I can't express my opinion/comment
They should not have even started a FORUM.

And what does not make sense is
Their banning you just disable u from communicating with ANYONE
Not even private messages, I had to wait after my ban is lifted to ask why I'm even banned in the first place

And AG mods im still waiting for a reply why I was even banned!!
You'll never receive a reply.

arack
06-08-2012, 01:04 PM

I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. I saw what happend and it was pretty inappropriate. He did this to himself.

rddmxmeth10
06-08-2012, 01:08 PM
I would have to respectfully disagree with you on this one. I saw what happend and it was pretty inappropriate. He did this to himself.

Can you share a link or let us know what happened so the rest of us aren't left in the dust?

Buckskincolt
06-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Can you share a link or let us know what happened so the rest of us aren't left in the dust?
Arack doesn't want to be banned too!

arack
06-08-2012, 01:17 PM

The information I saw was via private messaging. He lives near me, so I do not want to divulge the details due to the seriousness of the issue.

Flash Gordon
06-08-2012, 01:21 PM
The information I saw was via private messaging. He lives near me, so I do not want to divulge the details due to the seriousness of the issue.

:jawdrop:

I thought it was an argument over the cost of wax