PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone out there like me as far as rubbing on their cars alot?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Klasse Act
06-08-2012, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty fanatical about how my car looks, surely everyone here on AG can relate to that but how often do you rub on your ride? I keep track of it in my sig, not to brag but its a part of my OCD I guess and helps me keep track. I'd say I do this about every week and half, sometimes back to back days due to the product needing to cure. I think another reason I do it is because the products I've used (Zaino/Klasse/BF) are soooo easy to apply and remove, so why not I say. I also live in an apartment, so I want the car to be protected and lookin' its best. I also find it relaxing to do this, especially on really nice days, I'll go to one of the local parks with shade, put down the windows and put on the sports startion or a good CD and unwind. Sometimes I'll go to work early as I've got a really good shady spot there, no way to be late for work either, LOL. So, how are you guys with your own car(s)?

derek0609
06-08-2012, 09:39 AM
My friend, you are one of kind apparently, LOL! Waxing your wax, but I can't really talk! You need some clients! :detailer:

Klasse Act
06-08-2012, 09:46 AM
I agree about the clients, gotta get ahold of Ken and do his two white, SS painted cars, LOL! I've also got some others that have expressed interest but haven't heard anything yet.

Now Derek, you're "above average" with your own car, especially now that you've joined the BF revolution. Yesterday I applied BFWD over the entire car and THEN removed it and just this morning, wiped down the car and applied a coat of Klasse SG to it, its so nice out I couldn't help myself, LOL!

FUNX650
06-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Sometimes I'll go to work early as I've got a really good shady spot there

-I'm hoping your vehicle is not parked anywhere close to being: underneath-any shade trees-vicinity.

-I really don't "touch" my vehicles as often as you do...
Not enough time during my day, with what time I've left on the face on the Earth...I've deemed here lately.

-And, besides that... I've another "object of affection" I enjoy "touching", moreso. :D

Anyway...

If it makes you feel like smiling...
Then...LSP's?? Keep on a-piling!!

:)

Bob

SRTSean
06-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Rubbing on cars like this guy?

My car is my lover 1/5 - YouTube

cleanmycorolla
06-08-2012, 10:17 AM
Dude, we should be friends. I always am touching the surface of my car, and when I give it a wash/wax whatever I always have ESPN Radio or something like that on, for some reason I love listening to sports radio when I am working on my car...!

truckbutt
06-08-2012, 11:28 AM
Not to diagnose anyone I haven't examined and piss off the authorities, but I do have an opening from 4-5 today for a group therapy session. AGO discount is available. Just sayin.

BobbyG
06-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Not to diagnose anyone I haven't examined and piss off the authorities, but I do have an opening from 4-5 today for a group therapy session. AGO discount is available. Just sayin.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Scott, you better be careful what you ask for! Autogeek is a very large community and I'll bet well over 50% of us fall into a similar bucket.....:laughing: :laughing:

Agfan
06-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Haha your like that guy on strange addictions who loves his car. Lol jk.

derek0609
06-08-2012, 12:21 PM

Now that's funny!!! :)

dennis hiip
06-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Am I the only one who wonders/worries about wearing away the clearcoat or single stage?

truckbutt
06-08-2012, 01:24 PM
Am I the only one who wonders/worries about wearing away the clearcoat or single stage?
We all do. That's the problem. There are still openings in todays group if you're interested. ;)

Klasse Act
06-08-2012, 10:08 PM
I'm sure people who know me think I'm strange for how much I rub on my car but nothing like those "Stange Obsession" shows, I actually saw the one with the guy and his red Monte Carlo. That has nothing to do with keeping your car looking show room new all the time or just unwinding, I can't believe there's people like that in the world!

Joe@Superior Shine
06-08-2012, 10:38 PM
Is anyone out there like me as far as rubbing on their cars alot?

I rubbed on my car so much once a genie popped out of the glove compartment!! :eek:

brian45acp
06-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Hi my name is Brian and I to cant stop shinning lights at my paint and rubbing it with product sprayed on very special and expensive towels.