PDA

View Full Version : Danase Nu Look

Lone_Star
03-29-2007, 12:33 PM
Has anybody else tried this product?

Well I happened to pick some of this up to see if I could find something that was not glossy like Armor All, but cleaned well while protecting. So far I am very pleased with this product. It went on very nicely and evenly with a MF. So far it has helped keep the dust off the trim with dust just now starting to show after a month. And I love the fact that it left a nice matte look instead of the ArmorAll shine.

I know this is not an AG product, not trying to point buying away from AG, but wanted to share what I thought about this product in case anybody buys some in the future.

joe.p
03-29-2007, 01:19 PM
Thanks for sharing

ScottB
03-29-2007, 01:28 PM
alot of his recent offerings are just repackaged Chemical Guys product, ie. beta lines.

Lone_Star
03-29-2007, 01:42 PM
Interesting. Non-the-less, still pleased.

ejflanag
03-29-2007, 01:45 PM
DP makes a great product for interior that doesnt leave an oily shine behind, it looks wet at first but within mins it dryes and it just looks like factory clean shine and its a fair price:applause:

ScottB
03-29-2007, 02:04 PM
303 is usually my first choice for a matte look. It adds UV protectants that alot of others dont. Sure its a little more expensive, but a little goes along way.

Nuke33
03-29-2007, 02:09 PM
Intresting

Lone_Star
03-29-2007, 02:14 PM
Would like to try some 303 one of these days. For my funds right now the 303 was just a bit too much compared.

Surfer
03-29-2007, 03:36 PM
I actually really like Optimum Protectant Plus for interior cleaning/protecting, nice look and good all in one type product.

Danase has some variations of CG stuff, if you want a really good product, try the Acrylic Wet Glaze it's more of a pure version of CG EZ-Creme Glaze which has fine abbrasives to act like a final polish. The Wet Glaze has no cleaners or anything but looks dripping wet.

RallyMSP
03-29-2007, 04:31 PM
I've got the DP total interior cleaner and Protectant. I guess I get that matte look with it, but i guess I'm use to a little bit more shine. It looks like its I havent done anything to it. Almost looks like its dried out looking.

Lone_Star
03-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Yeah I liked the product because it didn't leave any shine. It is unbearable in my mustang to have any shine because I cannot see out of the window if it is shiny.

koibybrian
03-29-2007, 06:05 PM
I use wizard black magic( i belive not looking at the bottle) an 303 . I like them Both. 303 on interior and the wizard on exterior. I would not use Amor all at all. I like sunblock qualities an 303 has them. Armor does not.

Russecu
03-30-2007, 09:56 AM
I have it and I like it. It is little cheaper than 303 which I also have and like it too. On both a little goes a long way. I think it is a slightly different formula of CG's products but isn't Poorboy's too?

ScottB
03-30-2007, 02:39 PM
This has been answered before .... CG's private labels for numerous brands like Danase. They are typically using the beta, or original product with a different color or smell at best. Poorboys designed theirs enhancing all the beta lines to a specific formula of his chemist, so while they may share some ingredients they are NOT the same products. Ask Steve as needed, he is very accomidating about his line, others like to hide it.