PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tried the CG polish line? v34, v36, v38?

Grifftech
06-07-2012, 09:00 AM
I have been looking at Menzerna line and wanted to see what CG had and wanted to know what people thought of this line of paint correction products?

RhetoricMixes
06-07-2012, 10:09 AM
Dont forget about their new compound v32. Plenty of people have asked this question including me and not a lot of people have tried these products enough to give a concensus. Sooner or later someone will bite the bullet and test the whole line, you wanna volunteer? :)

Grifftech
06-07-2012, 10:13 AM
Dont forget about their new compound v32. Plenty of people have asked this question including me and not a lot of people have tried these products enough to give a concensus. Sooner or later someone will bite the bullet and test the whole line, you wanna volunteer? :)

Think I am going to place an order today of all CG stuff and the polish will be part of it. So I will have to write a review up when I am done doign a full detail with all the stuff.
Im the MAN:buffing:

ziggo99
06-07-2012, 10:41 AM
I remember reading a couple reviews on some of the UK forums. They seemed to like the products. They're DAT, not SMAT, and I think that's what have turned a good number of people off. Everyone reaches for the 150/205 dream team of SMAT, and OPT has their line of SMAT polishes and they have a decent following. But when it comes to using DAT, it seems everyone goes for the Menzerna line and stays there.