PDA

View Full Version : Dodo Juice Supernatural Refill Info

Gogoggansgo
06-06-2012, 09:47 PM
I just ordered the 250ml container of dodo juice supernatural. I was wondering if you guys would still refill it even though I bought it from a *&(^%%$ seller, not amazon, or ebay. Autogeek did not have it in stock, and I did not want to get it from any where else, but it was on sale, and for a good price. So I took the dive sorry autogeek. Any info on the refill thanks I know that it is 99 dollars ,and shipping charges apply, but besides that its all you

faulksy
06-07-2012, 04:35 AM
I thought wooden pot refills were offerred by Dodo Juice directly. I remember seeing a thread by Dom on their own forums but for the life of me can't find it. I don't recall seeing you needed to provide any proof of where it was purchased.

thedodo
06-11-2012, 01:07 PM
If you have a Supernatural Wood (Iroko) container, we fill it at a discounted rate (not free sadly!) to ensure the beautiful hand turned container lives on, and doesn't become an ash tray or gets thrown out.

For the refill fee, you get:
- wooden pot refilled with latest formula Supernatural, 250ml fill (so you get 50ml more than SN plastic for the same price... it's the cheapest price per ml for Supernatural)
- mild pot refurb inc new sticker/O-ring if required; note that we cannot repair or refurbish heavily damaged containers
- return carriage anywhere in the world by recorded/registered/couriered service (we use the sales tax - VAT - element of the payment to cover increased international carriage costs)

First you need to arrange payment.

Please pay (price correct as of 01 June 2012) 66.95 GBP by paypal to paypal -at- dodojuice -dot - com as a payee address with 'SN refill' in the subject line and your full name, address and telephone number in the body text. Alternatively, you can send a cheque (UK only) with your pot, or call 001 1279 812 687 during office hours to pay by card (leave a message if we are not in or busy milking the dodos). If paying by cheque, put it within the pot and the payee is 'Dodo Juice Ltd'.

Then you need to send us the pot.

Send it to:
Dodo Juice SN Refill
Units 24-28 Golds Business Park
Jenkins Drive
Elsenham
Essex CM22 6JX
UK

Please send it to us by recorded/registered/couriered service because we can't fill what we haven't received. No compensation can be paid for jars that are lost in transit. Make sure you include:
- your name
- your return delivery address (daytime)
- your phone number (daytime)
- your email address
- a cheque if you haven't paid already (UK only)
We recommend you put these WITHIN the pot itself.

There is no limit to how many times the wax can be refilled, and the refill rights pass to subsequent owners. This is one reason why we didn't overcharge for Supernatural originally and then instigate a free refill programme (the people who underuse the wax end up paying for those who overuse it or try to exploit the system commercially, and the small print/admin is normally horrendous - let alone carriage/insurance fees levied).

Gogoggansgo
06-13-2012, 11:11 AM
If you have a Supernatural Wood (Iroko) container, we fill it at a discounted rate (not free sadly!) to ensure the beautiful hand turned container lives on, and doesn't become an ash tray or gets thrown out.

For the refill fee, you get:
- wooden pot refilled with latest formula Supernatural, 250ml fill (so you get 50ml more than SN plastic for the same price... it's the cheapest price per ml for Supernatural)
- mild pot refurb inc new sticker/O-ring if required; note that we cannot repair or refurbish heavily damaged containers
- return carriage anywhere in the world by recorded/registered/couriered service (we use the sales tax - VAT - element of the payment to cover increased international carriage costs)

First you need to arrange payment.

Please pay (price correct as of 01 June 2012) 66.95 GBP by paypal to paypal -at- dodojuice -dot - com as a payee address with 'SN refill' in the subject line and your full name, address and telephone number in the body text. Alternatively, you can send a cheque (UK only) with your pot, or call 001 1279 812 687 during office hours to pay by card (leave a message if we are not in or busy milking the dodos). If paying by cheque, put it within the pot and the payee is 'Dodo Juice Ltd'.

Then you need to send us the pot.

Send it to:
Dodo Juice SN Refill
Units 24-28 Golds Business Park
Jenkins Drive
Elsenham
Essex CM22 6JX
UK

Please send it to us by recorded/registered/couriered service because we can't fill what we haven't received. No compensation can be paid for jars that are lost in transit. Make sure you include:
- your name
- your return delivery address (daytime)
- your phone number (daytime)
- your email address
- a cheque if you haven't paid already (UK only)
We recommend you put these WITHIN the pot itself.

There is no limit to how many times the wax can be refilled, and the refill rights pass to subsequent owners. This is one reason why we didn't overcharge for Supernatural originally and then instigate a free refill programme (the people who underuse the wax end up paying for those who overuse it or try to exploit the system commercially, and the small print/admin is normally horrendous - let alone carriage/insurance fees levied).

Thanks for the info it will take awhile for my wood box to get to refill levels thanks:buffing: