PDA

View Full Version : Had to share

embolism
06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
On two separate occasions recently, I've had a beer leak when stored on its side, once in my bar fridge, and once when I bought some just before a get together.

This second time, the box wasn't on it's side for more than a couple hours. Both times, there was a big mess to clean up which wasn't fun.

On Monday I called up the company, a microbrew over in Oakville, Ontario and spoke to their brew master, Jason. This afternoon, I got a call saying to look behind the flower pot on my porch when I got home. Sure enough, there were 2 six packs of my favourite ale waiting for me. AWESOME!

Glad to see some companies up in Canada that take care of their customers just like AG...

Cheers Jason!

Flash Gordon
06-05-2012, 09:24 PM
On two separate occasions recently, I've had a beer leak when stored on its side, once in my bar fridge, and once when I bought some just before a get together.

This second time, the box wasn't on it's side for more than a couple hours. Both times, there was a big mess to clean up which wasn't fun.

On Monday I called up the company, a microbrew over in Oakville, Ontario and spoke to their brew master, Jason. This afternoon, I got a call saying to look behind the flower pot on my porch when I got home. Sure enough, there were 2 six packs of my favourite ale waiting for me. AWESOME!

Glad to see some companies up in Canada that take care of their customers just like AG...

Cheers Jason!

How did he know you had a flower pot?

embolism
06-06-2012, 11:11 AM
Jason asked for my address and phone number while we were talking and said to expect some replacement beer in the near future.

His delivery guy stopped by my house and called my cell to tell me where he stashed it since no one was home...

Flash Gordon
06-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Jason asked for my address and phone number while we were talking and said to expect some replacement beer in the near future.

His delivery guy stopped by my house and called my cell to tell me where he stashed it since no one was home...

I like personal touches like this. Sounds like Jason is a very classy guy :props: