PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

lucky472
06-04-2012, 07:28 PM
I've been on this site for a while now ever since I bought my GTI last April. I've spent about $900 bucks on products/equipment for my car and love it. I enjoy trying new things and different products. I love the products which smell good since it makes the process refreshing. I could probably do my car 1000 times and still have product left over but I just placed another AG order...lol

The reason why I'm writing this is to thank everyone on AG. This includes the staff and also the avid forum members who post questions and also respond to other people. I've been on 4 different forums for my car and also car care products and everyone around this forum is the best by far! I love that although we continue to post a lot of the same questions over and over, no one every gets bitchy and tells a newbie to use a search or anything like that. Instead people just help out and give their recommendations, or even do the leg work for a newbie and post links to similar questions or links to how to videos, and more. That's so classy to me. It makes each reader feel unique and that their specific question is getting answered.

I love that everyone on this site is like that. Stay cool and continue to assist. This is why I keep coming back almost every day just to see what's going on.:props:

ForceField
06-04-2012, 07:56 PM
I've been on this site for a while now ever since I bought my GTI last April. I've spent about $900 bucks on products/equipment for my car and love it. I enjoy trying new things and different products. I love the products which smell good since it makes the process refreshing. I could probably do my car 1000 times and still have product left over but I just placed another AG order...lol

The reason why I'm writing this is to thank everyone on AG. This includes the staff and also the avid forum members who post questions and also respond to other people. I've been on 4 different forums for my car and also car care products and everyone around this forum is the best by far! I love that although we continue to post a lot of the same questions over and over, no one every gets bitchy and tells a newbie to use a search or anything like that. Instead people just help out and give their recommendations, or even do the leg work for a newbie and post links to similar questions or links to how to videos, and more. That's so classy to me. It makes each reader feel unique and that their specific question is getting answered.

I love that everyone on this site is like that. Stay cool and continue to assist. This is why I keep coming back almost every day just to see what's going on.:props:

This is one of the best forums I have ever been on as well. Everyone is so helpful it just seems like a board full of people that "have it together" if you know what I mean. A positive attitude goes a long way as they say. Thanks are well deserved to everyone on these forums for all that they do to make it a great place to learn and share ideas.

I like products that smell good too like Chemical Guys Honeydew Snow Foam which I use in my foam canon. Although it's not as thick a foam as CG Maxi Suds II. So if you want a good smell go for Honeydew Snowfoam, if you want more foam Maxi Suds II. They've got something for everyone's tastes on here. I've got to try some of those other smell good products soon. New thread idea: List products that smell good! lol

Yeah there's so many threads on the ubiquitous topic: Which is the best wax? Yet I never get tired of seeing varying opinions on the topic. Everytime I come here I learn something new even on a topic that has been rehashed over and over. It's like driving your car. It may be the same car but it's a new experience each time and you never get tired of it.

This place can be addicting, but it's a healthy addiction. At least that's what the team of therapists trying to figure out what's wrong with me tell me. <---kidding!:joking: