PDA

View Full Version : A good beginners kit?

SON1C
06-01-2012, 08:43 PM
Not for me but I have inspired a friend to detail his own vehicle correctly, however he's basically starting from scratch, I have my own suggestions but would love to hear others because there's always deals you don't know about that others might :xyxthumbs:

rider9195
06-01-2012, 08:50 PM
Wolfgang Complete Detailing Bag Kit, wolfgang car detailing kit, detail bag & products, car care kit (http://www.autogeek.net/wolfgang-complete-detailing-tool-bag-kit.html)

Something like this. Had the basic cleaning supplies and protection. Might need to add a couple tools and products.

LuxuryMobile
06-01-2012, 09:09 PM
Griots and MF system. Its so easy to use.

Buckskincolt
06-01-2012, 09:11 PM
Not for me but I have inspired a friend to detail his own vehicle correctly, however he's basically starting from scratch, I have my own suggestions but would love to hear others because there's always deals you don't know about that others might :xyxthumbs:
Does he want a buffer or just supplies?:buffing:

Vegas Transplant
06-01-2012, 09:20 PM
DA + a good all in one like OPS or XMT360 .

Almost detail virgin proof + a good start for learning process and proceedure before moving on to moderate/major correction.

SON1C
06-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Basic stuff like the wolf gang kit, how big is that bag? I saw the dimensions but for realistic use Are they useful or too small to be made much use of? I saw another one in another kit with pinnacle wash and diamondite glass

Buckskincolt
06-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Basic stuff like the wolf gang kit, how big is that bag? I saw the dimensions but for realistic use Are they useful or too small to be made much use of? I saw another one in another kit with pinnacle wash and diamondite glass
Then I wouldn't buy a kit, I'd find his budget sit down at the computer and pick and choose essential products and supplies from several manufactures that work best for you. That way you can help him with stuff you are familiar with. Get him great results and he will be hooked for life!:xyxthumbs: