PDA

View Full Version : Anna Nicole od-ed on 9 drugs and a fever due to an injected substance

Pages : [1] 2

ltoman
03-26-2007, 11:29 PM
in her butt - as that is the biggest muscle in the body and where they usually give painkillers that need to be injected into a muscle - and it got infected. At 105 degree fever, due to infection, she refused to go to the hospital and died. 105 fever puts people in comas.
what a shame - a little girl with no mommy and no one who wants her, just her inheritance.
:( A body can only take so much abuse.
how sad.

Jimmie
03-27-2007, 12:34 AM
:iagree: Lauren. Nobody wants their child to go before them either. It's sad.

sparkie
03-27-2007, 01:49 AM
It's sad. I feel for the baby.

supercharged
03-27-2007, 02:36 AM
Very sad. :(

Mike T
03-27-2007, 09:04 AM
Very sad. :(
To say the least. Thats just awful what happened to that family.

Bigfoot
03-27-2007, 09:39 AM
It's sad to see all this SOB trying to prove something just for money and not out of true love. But, at the same time, it proves that Anna had a very active life, if you know what I mean... Actually, I saw a pic of her dead in the morge looks kinda weird:(

FloridaNative
03-27-2007, 09:47 AM
It's so sad what happened to that girl. I just hope that baby has some kind of chance at a normal life. :(

Nuke33
03-27-2007, 10:08 AM
:(

ltoman
03-27-2007, 05:39 PM
No one wants the child - just all that money. No one was taking care of her but howard and she prior to her death!

ScottB
03-27-2007, 05:45 PM
newspaper discussing Anna Nicole --- 1.00

high definition tv, showing Anna Nicoles dead lifeless body --- 1500.00

when the news moves on to something of value ---- priceless !!

justin_murphy
03-27-2007, 06:04 PM

Very well put sir.......

ltoman
03-27-2007, 10:28 PM

I bet you'd feel differently if she were posing in front of your vette mostly nude..lol...hee hee - sorry, couldn't help that!

you guys.

now let's turn to espn.

Strokin04
03-27-2007, 11:43 PM
I bet you'd feel differently if she were posing in front of your vette mostly nude..lol...hee hee - sorry, couldn't help that!

you guys.

now let's turn to espn.

I would ask that pill popper to get away from the vette before she stumbles over on it and screws up the finish!!!:D I mean she couldn't even hardly talk when on national t.v. due to her brain being all whacked out on every pain pill known to man. She was like this before her son died as well so the news saying these medications were due to that tragic loss is B.S.!!! Mike...

ltoman
03-27-2007, 11:53 PM
I would ask that pill popper to get away from the vette before she stumbles over on it and screws up the finish!!!:D I mean she couldn't even hardly talk when on national t.v. due to her brain being all whacked out on every pain pill known to man. She was like this before her son died as well so the news saying these medications were due to that tragic loss is B.S.!!! Mike...

she was always loaded - everyone knew that. she probably would have tripped on the vette but scott would not have minded! lol:D hee hee j/k, scott......
live by the sword, as they say....
what is sad is the little baby though. she is innocent.
pain pills - what did she needs them for? she did NOT!!
my mother lived with serious rheumatoid arthritis for over 40 yrs - now that is who those pills are supposed to be for.
good points, mike. i totally agree!:applause:

koibybrian
03-28-2007, 05:45 PM
she was always loaded - everyone knew that. she probably would have tripped on the vette but scott would not have minded! lol:D hee hee j/k, scott......
live by the sword, as they say....
what is sad is the little baby though. she is innocent.
pain pills - what did she needs them for? she did NOT!!
my mother lived with serious rheumatoid arthritis for over 40 yrs - now that is who those pills are supposed to be for.
good points, mike. i totally agree!:applause:

I am missing something here? Not sure what it is. Yes she was good looking! Yes on her posing with a vette. Hmm on her inheariting million from her husbands estate and yes for she gave her diseased husbad whatever pleasure she afford him!I would like to say that I feel sorry for her baby, not the babies fault.That being said, I think she should be mother of the year! What did she sell her dead sons photos for? Wasn't over a million. How callase! What is to me more disturbing is she choose her life and choices, she had options and could have got help. What about all thoes soldiers that are serving that have made the ultimate sacrafice an will never see there Mom, Dad, Wife, Husbad or New born child. Where where they in the news? No Ann Nichole Smith was.Remember them, not about agreeing with the present policy. Remember thoes who serve! For all life is precious!