PDA

View Full Version : Opinions?

Jmoran
05-29-2012, 03:36 PM
What are you guys's favorite Interior Cleaner for shine without it leaving a greasy feel? Favorite Tire Dressing that leaves a glossy shine but is also durable. Favorite APC, and favorite Engine Degreaser.

bmwgalore
05-29-2012, 03:40 PM
- APC: Optimum APC and Poorboys APC.
- Engine degreaser: same as before, it won't damage seals and gaskets.
- Interior: Opti-Clean or Meguiars Quick Detailer. Einzett Cockpit Premium too.

Jmoran
05-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Almost forgot! Any opinions on polish? I want something that isn't too aggressive. And also Exterior Trim protectant that will restore and shine the trim and also be able to work excellent on tires and wheel wells. Thanks in advance!

Jmoran
05-29-2012, 03:49 PM
- APC: Optimum APC and Poorboys APC.
- Engine degreaser: same as before, it won't damage seals and gaskets.
- Interior: Opti-Clean or Meguiars Quick Detailer. Einzett Cockpit Premium too.
Have you tried Meguiars APC+? all the reviews on it are great!

aqcivic
05-29-2012, 03:50 PM
Chemical Guys Extreme VRP Dressing 16 oz (http://www.autogeek.net/chemical-guys-extreme-vrp-dressing.html)

i use this stuff for my tires and interior. leaves a nice shine on both.

Jmoran
05-29-2012, 03:55 PM
Chemical Guys Extreme VRP Dressing 16 oz (http://www.autogeek.net/chemical-guys-extreme-vrp-dressing.html)

i use this stuff for my tires and interior. leaves a nice shine on both.

Yeah, that's what I have in my cart right now, does it leave a deep black look on the trim?

aqcivic
05-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Yeah, that's what I have in my cart right now, does it leave a deep black look on the trim?
yes it does. tires, trim, interior. little bit goes a long ways. :xyxthumbs:

Jmoran
05-29-2012, 04:01 PM
yes it does. tires, trim, interior. little bit goes a long ways. :xyxthumbs:

Thanks brotha'!

Bill1234
05-29-2012, 04:38 PM
I use meguiars hot shine spray or endurance tire gel also by meguiars

bmwgalore
05-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Have you tried Meguiars APC+? all the reviews on it are great!

It's very good, but it leaves a sticky feel behind.

bmwgalore
05-29-2012, 04:42 PM
Almost forgot! Any opinions on polish? I want something that isn't too aggressive. And also Exterior Trim protectant that will restore and shine the trim and also be able to work excellent on tires and wheel wells. Thanks in advance!

Meguiars 205 followed by Menzerna SF4500 on a black finishing pad.

BWG707
05-29-2012, 04:50 PM
1Z cockpit Premium. It keeps interior surfaces looking new and has a pleasant smell.

dad07
05-29-2012, 05:05 PM
What are you guys's favorite Interior Cleaner for shine without it leaving a greasy feel? OPC for cleaning then Optimum Protectant Plus to protect. Favorite Tire Dressing that leaves a glossy shine but is also durable. Opti-bond for tires Favorite APC,OPC and favorite Engine Degreaser. Megs Super degreaser[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Jmoran;682999]Almost forgot! Any opinions on polish?Megs 105/205 I want something that isn't too aggressive. And also Exterior Trim protectant that will restore and shine the trim and also be able to work excellent on tires UTTG and wheel wells. Megs Hyper-dressingThanks in advance!

what i use is in red hope this helps.