PDA

View Full Version : Rain ...now what?

Papa
05-29-2012, 10:31 AM
I worked most of the holiday weekend on my "project" and got to the LSP WGDGPS on most everything. I called it a day at about midnight last nite. I figured I'd finish up this AM with the remainder, the bumpers and rear hatch....as light was less than desirable and I was getting groggy. I woke to the sound of thunder how far off I sat and wondered? It's been raining all morning....

I feel like i need to protect these areas before I pull the car out of the garage later this evening for work.. Truth be told, I really wanted to hit these ares with the polish one more time as I think I can get them better. I am thinking just going ahead with the sealant. then returning to these areas when time and conditions permit to get it right?

What would you advise?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/show-n-shine/50640-papa-s-project-4runner.html

Papa
05-29-2012, 12:28 PM
Rear hatch is finish polished....

Seal or wait?

Flash Gordon
05-29-2012, 12:49 PM
Rear hatch is finish polished....

Seal

Cool!

No. Most sealants your "suppose" to allow several hours to cure. One of the main reasons I don't use sealants very often

Papa
05-29-2012, 12:58 PM
Cool!

No. Most sealants your "suppose" to allow several hours to cure. One of the main reasons I don't use sealants very often

I have about 4 hours before the car must leave the garage... I sure hope the weather continues to clear up so the roads are dry this evening.

NWS says after 4PM clear and breezy. I am going to continue on and hope mother nature does not F*** with me:xyxthumbs:

Thank you!