PDA

View Full Version : opc question

s500
05-28-2012, 01:05 AM
do you think it is worth it to purchase opc if i i will get apc+. what can it do that apc can't. i was looking to purchase it as a interior cleaner but my interior is in good condition so do you think i should stick with the apc+ or would you recommend a good interior cleaner and should i top that with a conditioner and then 303 . i'm confused could anyone help.thanks

flyinion
05-28-2012, 01:20 AM
If you don't already have the APC+ I'd say go for the OPC. This is just based on my experience of only having used OPC however, but it's worked great for everything I've used it for. I use it at 3:1 (water : opc) for engines, wheels, and tires, and I use 10:1 for interior most of the time. I had to use 3:1 on the steering wheel on my previous vehicle the first time because 10:1 wasn't strong enough to cut the hand oils and left it sticky.

Ryan R
05-28-2012, 01:58 AM
I'd go with the OPC as well. Having a bottle of 10:1 and 3:1 will work wonders on all your light and heavy cleaning jobs
I always use 10:1 first.
Also a great pad cleaner and LSP stripper.
Speaking of this I must add a gallon to my cart!

bmwgalore
06-03-2012, 03:32 PM
I'd go with the OPC as well. Having a bottle of 10:1 and 3:1 will work wonders on all your light and heavy cleaning jobs
I always use 10:1 first.
Also a great pad cleaner and LSP stripper.
Speaking of this I must add a gallon to my cart!

Pad cleaner? Foam of Microfiber pads?

Ryan R
06-12-2012, 11:57 PM
Pad cleaner? Foam of Microfiber pads?

For me...foam pads. 3:1 on my LSP pads for about 15-20 minutes before I let soak in a bucket of dawn mixture.