PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle L&V cleaner.

Bigbull2984
05-27-2012, 09:42 PM
I just used this tonight for the first time, its amazing how great this was compared to lexol in the cleaning department. I felt this was a really strong product, and I saw Nicks post on the new DP leather cleaner and conditioner and he mentioned some cleaners are really harsh on the stitching. Since the pinnacle was pretty strong can I damage the stitching?

mg6045
06-03-2012, 11:21 AM
I just used this tonight for the first time, its amazing how great this was compared to lexol in the cleaning department. I felt this was a really strong product, and I saw Nicks post on the new DP leather cleaner and conditioner and he mentioned some cleaners are really harsh on the stitching. Since the pinnacle was pretty strong can I damage the stitching?

The pinnacle is not very strong. its just effective. Its PH Neutral, so its like cleaning the material with water. It will not chemically shock the seats like a highly alkaline or acidic cleaner. Since the Pinnacle leather cleaner is PH it is totally safe on stitching. Its really a very good product. that can be used on the entire interior besides glass and carpet.