PDA

View Full Version : Mothers Power Polish

mr.c
03-26-2007, 09:13 AM
Feed back please
Hi everyone,
Looking for some help with Mothers Power Polish. I was thinking of buying it and giving the Polish a try. Anyone here use this and if so what was your out come? What pads did you use for removing swirls with it?
Anything else you could come up with would be of help for me.
Again just thinking of buying.I have a 2004 Honda Civic EX Ralley Red and have heard that Honda's have soft paint is this true? I have swirls and can't seem to get rid of them.Right now my arsenal is as follows:
Meguiars-80/83/7/26
SFX#2
Mothers-Seal and Glaze/FX Wax
Pads- Meguiars 8006/9006
DAS-Orange/Green/Blue
Also when using 80/83 I have lot's of dusting am I doing something wrong? Or does 80/83 dust anyway?
Any help would be most appreciated.Right now I don't have my camera or I would post some pictures for you.

ScottB
03-26-2007, 02:24 PM
I have used the PowerPolish Metal with nice results, its for wheels. Never the paint offering. And yes most of Megs offerings offer some dust, DACP was one of the worst, yet a great paint cleaner/polish.

budman3
03-26-2007, 02:30 PM
The regular Power Polish is a great OTC polish. It'll handle some light swirls and finishes off nicely. Very easy to use as well. I used it with a polishing pad and I would compare it to XMT2, SSR2 levels...