PDA

View Full Version : Do not trade with.....

Ron Atchison
05-26-2012, 11:36 PM
Darn Meghan closed the DO NOT TRADE WITH CarProFreak thread before I had a chance to ad bigpat to it.

Dugdug
05-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Makes me not wanna trade lol

IID
05-27-2012, 01:31 AM
I will be more judgemental about trading with members with low post counts or newer members.I know I should be able to trust all forum members but for the most part that was the case this time(newer member with low post counts).
When someone gets burned it leaves that "what if" factor thought in the back of your mind.
Im willing to help anybody out if I can but it sucks when someone just helps themselves(to your products)!

BobbyG
05-27-2012, 06:26 AM
Chris,

I was going to add a note regarding post count as a cautionary flag.... I'm not pointing fingers but the Internet can be at times deceiving....

ScottB
05-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Please allow the original post to be archived and with a search any can track it down. If the trader wants to post his side of the story please email or PM a mod and will we add as appropriate. Additional posts will be moved to mods corner.

As offered in past AG does not allow reselling and we cannot control sales, trades, and other agreements made between forum members. We do hope and wish that each member of the forum respects and follows thru on these agreesment and hope for a speedy resolution when something goes amiss.