PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna MicroPolish

Lambo1
05-26-2012, 12:57 AM
curious if anyone has ever used micro polish kinda as a 1 step maybe using a white or green ccs pad? ive been using power finish with white pad and get amazing results from using as 1 step

mg6045
05-26-2012, 05:22 AM
You will not find a more versatile product for a 1 step product from Menzerna other than Power Finish. If you already own it, dont waste your money on another product IME. I have used most all of the Menzerna products, and Power Finish is the one I use more often.

I'm dissapointed that I heard that Menzerna changed the formula in the new updated bottles though. supposedly it cuts less now.

Also, on hard paints, Super Intensive Polish with a white pad can be used as a 1 step. Actually on most paints besides the softest ones.

BobbyG
05-26-2012, 05:41 AM
curious if anyone has ever used micro polish kinda as a 1 step maybe using a white or green ccs pad? ive been using power finish with white pad and get amazing results from using as 1 step

Menzerna Power Finish is a great product. It cuts well and leaves the finish with a clean fresh look. Menzerna Power Finish has a fairly aggressive cut but there are other that finish down with a bit more gloss..

Menzerna Super Finish is a little less aggressive but in terms of shine it's an amazing product.

Take a look at the chart and the cut to gloss factors and compare the two...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Detailing/MenzernaChart3.jpg

Goals

An important goal of detailing is for the customer to be happy or satisfied with the results. If this is working for you then you've achieved your goal! :props:

mg6045
05-26-2012, 05:54 AM
Menzerna Power Finish is a great product. It cuts well and leaves the finish with a clean fresh look. Menzerna Power Finish has a fairly aggressive cut but there are other that finish down with a bit more gloss..

Menzerna Super Finish is a little less aggressive but in terms of shine it's an amazing product.

Take a look at the chart and the cut to gloss factors and compare the two...

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s225/BobbyG53/Detailing/MenzernaChart3.jpg

Goals

An important goal of detailing is for the customer to be happy or satisfied with the results. If this is working for you then you've achieved your goal! :props:

edit : nevermind, I just saw this is the new chart. Powerfinish cut went down from 3.5 to 3.0 on the new version and the gloss remains the same. good stuff. should still work wonders then. :)