Pages : [1] 2 3

IID
05-25-2012, 03:16 PM
This guy Quynh took about $80+ worth of products and $20+ of shipping:
(1bar) Poli-Clay
(2jars)DP Pad Rejuvinator
(1bottle)DP Poli-Seal
(2)Chinchillas
From me on a trade for his lonely bottle of IronX.I sent him my products and a tracking number 1st thing Tuesday morning.
He tells me he has to translate at a hospital Wed so if he couldn't get my IX out then he would Thursday for sure.
No tracking number yet and several PM's un-answered as well!
Now that I mentioned in the "Samples" thread that I traded with him,I get 2 other forum members saying they also were promised product trades with him and tracking numbers that CarProFreak is not coming thru with.

This is BS!!!!
I was going to hook him up(like I always do with trades/sales) for $100 out of my pocket for his $32 bottle of IronX

I don't want to see others get tooken by this guy Quynh(CarProFreak).

And if your reading this CarProFreak,keep your IronX and gag on it!
Not playing your games anymore.

arack
05-25-2012, 03:24 PM
This guy Quynh took about $80+ worth of products and $20+ of shipping:
(1bar) Poli-Clay
(1bottle)DP Poli-Seal
(2)Chinchillas
From me on a trade for his lonely bottle of IronX.I sent him my products and a tracking number 1st thing Tuesday morning.
He tells me he has to translate at a hospital Wed so if he couldn't get my IX out then he would Thursday for sure.
No tracking number yet and several PM's un-answered as well!
Now that I mentioned in the "Samples" thread that I traded with him,I get 2 other forum members saying they also were promised product trades with him and tracking numbers that CarProFreak is not coming thru with.

This is BS!!!!
I was going to hook him up(like I always do with trades/sales) for $100 out of my pocket for his $32 bottle of IronX

I don't want to see others get tooken by this guy Quynh(CarProFreak).

And if your reading this CarProFreak,keep your IronX and gag on it!
Not playing your games anymore.

I would post this in the trading feedback thread. This post will likely be taken down. I am not surprised. Some people really need to man up.

IID
05-25-2012, 03:27 PM
I would post this in the trading feedback thread. This post will likely be taken down. I am not surprised. Some people really need to man up.

If it gets taken down,I'll start another.Members should be aware.
I am pizzed!

Kaban
05-25-2012, 04:05 PM
Damn that's messed up man.

I remember that deal too. He was definitely getting more out of the trade than you were to begin with, but now it seems like he got it all and you are getting nothing.

This really sucks since you can't file a claim against him with no money being involved in Paypal, etc.

I hope it works out for you man and lets get that scumbag banned out of here.

ArkayoDeetayo
05-25-2012, 04:10 PM
I too traded with him and gave $150-200 worth, and threw in some "bonus/extras" since it was my first trade and thought it would be a nice gesture...no replies, both agreed on Tuesday to send, so Tuesday morning I sent out, paid $30 on shipping, and gave tracking info immediately, Today is Friday and still no replies...

The thing is, what if he just makes a new account and does it again?

IOMCAMARO
05-25-2012, 04:13 PM
Ip ban. Thing is, AG doesn't support trading. It's at your own risk. So really by rules they cant ban him unfortunately. Just warn others.

zmanz
05-25-2012, 04:20 PM
if you shipped UPS or FedX you should be able to do a delivery intercept and have the items brought back to you.
you will still be out the shipping charge (plus $11 fee for the intercept) though.

alko
05-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Chit like this makes me not want to trade anymore. I've only done it a few times and the times I have all of the individuals were AWESOME! I'm sorry to hear about this trade gone bad.

rider9195
05-25-2012, 05:16 PM
People like this ruin the chance for others to trade sort of. Kinda makes you think twice. There will be a problem if this member comes back here and makes some complaint(has happened before).

BobbyG
05-25-2012, 05:26 PM
That is a damn shame....:nomore:

People like this create doubt and skepticism throughout a forum tainting the entire trading system....

IID
05-25-2012, 05:28 PM
People like this ruin the chance for others to trade sort of. Kinda makes you think twice. There will be a problem if this member comes back here and makes some complaint(has happened before).

Yes,I agree with people ruin the chance for trades but this guy complaining,the one's NOT recieving their end of the deal when they are promised should be the one's complaining!
All someone has to do is stay in communication,that's the key.Promising to do what they say is a whole nother gripe.

IID
05-25-2012, 05:30 PM
My trader feed back on this and other forums is 100% positive.Hell,I even have giving away products and paid for the shipping.
All Iwas asking for was a friggen bottle of IX.

I much rather of giving the DPproducts and the Chinchillas to someone who wanted/needed them and bought a bottle of IX.
Oh wait,CarProFreak musta needed them ;)

BobbyG
05-25-2012, 05:58 PM
My trader feed back on this and other forums is 100% positive.Hell,I even have giving away products and paid for the shipping.
All I was asking for was a friggen bottle of IX.

I much rather of giving the DPproducts and the Chinchillas to someone who wanted/needed them and bought a bottle of IX.
Oh wait,CarProFreak musta needed them ;)

Chris, are you trying to get me to send you a free bottle of Iron-X?? :laughing: :laughing: ;)

IID
05-25-2012, 06:07 PM
Chris, are you trying to get me to send you a free bottle of Iron-X?? :laughing: :laughing: ;)

LMAO Bobby.
If that was the case,I would of shipped you:
(1bar) Poli-Clay
(1bottle)DP Poli-Seal
(2)Chinchillas
In return :doh::D:cheers:

bmwgalore
05-25-2012, 06:11 PM
(2)Chinchillas

Chinchilla like this one?
Is this the new wash mitt trend?

http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/attachments/photoshop-group-projects/9470d1318222534t-mexican-chinchilla-chinchilla.jpg