PDA

View Full Version : Adams microfiber towels

SR99
05-23-2012, 09:49 PM
Pricey compared to all others. What makes them the world's most expensive MF and are they worth it?
Not that it really counts but the comments from the adams forums all have high praise (but that's true for everything over there)

Webb
05-23-2012, 09:54 PM
The name says it all "PREMIUM"

http://www.adamspolishes.com/skins/skin_1/images/adams_polishes_307x100.png

No really $16.00 for a 16x16 towel ? Maybe is Egyptian cotton micro fiber.LOL

silverfox
05-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Adams stuff is all over priced in my opinion. They have a loyal customer base and very effective marketing with a money back guarantee. Having said that they do sell one must have product that I would gladly pay three times the cost for...his synthetic wash pads are off the charts. I have never used a better wash product.

Detail_Dude
05-24-2012, 06:41 AM
Adams stuff is all over priced in my opinion. They have a loyal customer base and very effective marketing with a money back guarantee. Having said that they do sell one must have product that I would gladly pay three times the cost for...his synthetic wash pads are off the charts. I have never used a better wash product.

I was thinking about getting one of those!!! Good to know you recommend it. Do you have the smaller or the jumbo?

Btw, I gotta say Adams single soft MF cloth is one of the softest towels I have found to date and amazing for final wipedowns. Their edgeless black utility MFs are also a solid performer.

Billand
05-24-2012, 09:09 AM
I use a lot of Adams stuff they make great products. I have also found items from other manufactures that I love as well. Meg's d151 wolfgangs deal gloss paint sealant. And I like 303 products for my interiors protectant and fabric guard. Although adams has a great leather cleaner and conditioner.

WRAPT C5Z06
05-24-2012, 10:59 AM
Btw, I gotta say Adams single soft MF cloth is one of the softest towels I have found to date and amazing for final wipedowns.
Absolutely! The single soft towel is VERY good!!

Adam's Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is the best I've used to date.