PDA

View Full Version : Blackfire midnight sun or wet diamond.

68bowtie
05-23-2012, 06:32 PM
I'm looking for some new wax for my 68 chevelle. I'm looking at blackfire midnight sun, wet diamond or fuzion. I was using souveran but i don't like how it collects dust so fast. THe paint is only a yr old and its a metalic/pearl blue.
thanks

rider9195
05-23-2012, 06:59 PM
Blackfire Midnight Sun and Wolfgang Fuzion are both hybrid carnauba waxes. This means that the they are carnauba based but have polymers added to them for extra durability. I have seen a solid 2.5 months out of Midnight Sun and have seen others get a good 3 months out of Fuzion.

Blackfire Wet Diamond is a polymer sealant which gives it greater durability, up to 6 months. But it doesn't give that glow like a carnauba does.

I highly recommend Midnight Sun because of its ease of application and removal, plus the price isn't too bad if you ask me. You can get plenty of applications out of one jar.

Waxy
05-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Blackfire Wet Diamond topped with Finish Kare 425 Extra Slick Final Body Shine detail spray......

panthercz
05-23-2012, 07:35 PM
If dust is an issue then you won't like bfwd.
I haven't tried Fuzion but the few times I've applied Midnight Sun, dust attraction didn't seem to be a problem.