PDA

View Full Version : defective Deep Gloss Pain Sealant ?

Pages : 1 [2]

swanicyouth
06-10-2012, 05:43 PM
You need to get some nuts, drop them in the bottle, and rattle / shake it like a can of spray paint. Then when the bottle is empty, your left with glossy, slick, shiny nuts. Try it, it works.

DaHen
06-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Then when the bottle is empty, your left with glossy, slick, shiny nuts. Try it, it works.

lol

Im the MAN

Ohio Detailing
06-11-2012, 01:39 AM
You need to get some nuts, drop them in the bottle, and rattle / shake it like a can of spray paint. Then when the bottle is empty, your left with glossy, slick, shiny nuts. Try it, it works.

This is both hilarious and helpful

Detail-Impressions
06-13-2012, 07:37 PM
I used the deep gloss paint sealant and it darken a Candy White Volkswagen color. Works better on darker cars in my opinion. Your mileage may vary?

I now own a 2012 Camry Super White color and use JetSeal 109 or Poorboys EX.

snellvilleauto
06-15-2012, 11:40 PM

hahaha gotta try this. I have one bottle of WG sealant 3.0 that refuses to mix. I know it suppose to be a little thick but this bottle is watery. I have a regular 16oz bottle and 3 sample bottles.

TheShining
12-03-2014, 04:27 AM
Also be careful to never let product freeze. You may never get them to reconstitute after that.

POPPAJ
12-03-2014, 07:35 AM
Add a few ball bearings to the bottle to help speed up the mixing. Ball bearings are the future!